Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

'Splosion Man

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Jul 22, 2009

A 2.5D side-scrolling action-platformer from Twisted Pixel featuring a military experiment gone wrong, resulting in a molten man who can ’splode at will!

Cake? Cake! Who still needs multiplayer cakes?

Aishan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Aishan

Right, the Ms. Splosion Man beta is out and has re-piqued my interest in this game. I'm looking for anyone else who's trying to get the multiplayer cakes for the achievement. 

Specifically, I'm missing cakes in: 2-8, 2-11, 2-12, 2-13, 2-14, 3-9, 3-10, 3-11, 3-14, 3-15 and 3-16. 

If anyone is up for getting any of these -- or hell, we can easily do the whole lot -- send me a message at Gamertag: Aishan. A Mic would be preferred, but probably not strictly necessary.

Cincaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Cincaid

@Aishan:

I'd gladly do it with you! However:

• I need all 47 MP cakes.
    • I live in Sweden. Maybe bad timezone?
    • I don't have a headset, but I don't mind listening to your orders.

If those points aren't a problem I gladly hook up tonight!

Aishan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Aishan
    @CrazyChris
    Yep, as I said, I'm more than happy to do the whole multiplayer again -- would help me get back into the groove anyway; those mp levels get complex quickly, iirc. 

I'm British myself, so timezone wont be much of a problem. I'll send you a message about when I'm available over XBL.
    Cincaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Cincaid

@Aishan: Awesome. I should be available tonight sometime after 6pm (5pm your time).

buft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By buft

I am missing a few cakes, im on the second from last level and im missing a few from the last chapter but im tied up doing it with a buddy.

Aishan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Aishan
    Big shout out to @CrazyChris! Finished the entire multiplayer campaign, no headset and with all cakes. 

Finally got that damn S-Rank!
    Cincaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Cincaid

@Aishan said:

Big shout out to @CrazyChris! Finished the entire multiplayer campaign, no headset and with all cakes. Finally got that damn S-Rank!

Indeed, that was awesome! And boy did I feel rusty, having not played the game for several months. Thanks again mate!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.