Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

'Splosion Man

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Jul 22, 2009

A 2.5D side-scrolling action-platformer from Twisted Pixel featuring a military experiment gone wrong, resulting in a molten man who can ’splode at will!

Last Boss (SPOILERS)

ashbash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ashbash

How the hell do you defeat the last boss. He just keep on pounding hisfist on the ground and the little meat people push me into his fists. I'm getting very fustrated now.

Someone please tell me how to defeat him.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

You have to get him to punch the sides where it looks like lava under glass. After he hits each side three times, he'll lose two of his hands. Then there will be two bug things buzzing around the center of the level under his head. Jump off of them up to his head, he'll grab you, then just start 'splodin. Eventually he'll be done.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.