Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

'Splosion Man

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Jul 22, 2009

A 2.5D side-scrolling action-platformer from Twisted Pixel featuring a military experiment gone wrong, resulting in a molten man who can ’splode at will!

New level available - Prologue to Ms. Splosion Man

louiedog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By louiedog

This new level is available FREE as a Prologue to Ms. Splosion Man. See what happens to Splosion Man after he emerges victorious from his original adventure. See how Ms. Splosion Man is created and what she must do in order to save her beloved from the clutches of those evil scientists at Big Science Labs!

Be aware that currently this is for Gold members only. My guess is that's for the first week or so like a demo, but I haven't seen anything that says for sure. I also can't speak to the quality because I haven't played it yet, but free is free and I'm always down for more 'Splosion Man.

download link
    ez123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By ez123

Oh free, you're the best.  I'm not even going to think about the whole Gold Exclusive thing, it's still free to me dammit. Thanks for the heads up.

Aishan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Aishan

It's a fairly difficult level by 'Splosion Man standards, but easy compared to what Ms. offers. 

I guess it's a suitable enough prologue.  Frame-rate seemed really iffy though.

buft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By buft

that means i still have these levels and the comic jumper levels to play but i'm still disappointed they never released a level pack for splosion man

MEATBALL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By MEATBALL

@Aishan said:

It's a fairly difficult level by 'Splosion Man standards, but easy compared to what Ms. offers. I guess it's a suitable enough prologue. Frame-rate seemed really iffy though.

Yeah, the frame rate was horrendous.

superkebabi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By superkebabi

Is anyone else having a bunch of problems while playing? When Splosion man lands, he stays in the jumping animation for a few seconds while on the ground. Then when I jump again, it's as if i haven't been on the ground. wtf.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.