Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Spore

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Sep 07, 2008

Simulate the development and progression of an alien species as it evolves from a single-celled organism to a sapient level, rises up through various stages of civilization, and eventually becomes a space-faring species.

Ending a trade route without purchasing?

Vlademir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Vlademir

I have the ability to purchase a few systems that I'm trading with right now but I want to just end the trade route. Is there any way that I can do this? When I go to the empire's system there is only a purchase option and I don't see one that just says to end the trade route.

I need to do this to start trading with another system but I don't really want to spend a ton of money for a system I don't even really need. Am I missing something or is my only option to buy the system?

Otacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Otacon

It may be in the diplomacy window, if not you will just have to wait until the offer and trade route cease.

Vlademir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Vlademir
    Otacon said:
    "It may be in the diplomacy window, if not you will just have to wait until the offer and trade route cease."
    So eventually a trade route will end?
    Otacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Otacon

If I remember rightly, I just turned a blind eye to it and eventually it was gone. Might have been because my social status went down with them I'm not sure.

Moridin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Moridin

It should be in the diplomacy dialogue. Says something along the lines of "I wish to end our trade route." or some such.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.