Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Spore

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Sep 07, 2008

Simulate the development and progression of an alien species as it evolves from a single-celled organism to a sapient level, rises up through various stages of civilization, and eventually becomes a space-faring species.

Space Age

Destroyeron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Destroyeron

I found the first parts of Spore great, and I quickly went into space after playing it the first day. It was then I became bored. I dislike how the hardest part of a mission for me is actually finding the damn planet I have to go to. (If theres like some way to like, list all the planets and set a marker or something on it please let me know.) I also dislike the fact that I'm constantly having to run back to my homeworld to defend it from a minor attack and by the time I get there its somehow magically decimated even when I left every city turret spot filled with one. Now I expect to be attacked, I am a warrior nation, even though I've only made hostile moves against 1 civilization and for some reason now it seems like everyone except for my 1 ally hates me. I think the space combat is laughable, all I have to do is fly in a circle and use my laser and I'll only take damage from their missles.

Am I missing something in the space age or is this all that spore really is?

pyromaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By pyromaniac

yeah thats pretty much it...the space stage could have been soo much better but they fucked it all up with that annoying save your fucking idiotic allies/planet every 2 seconds...

pyromaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By pyromaniac

p.s. I guess it gets better once you move towards the center of the galaxy but I dont think i am every gonna get to do that cause I have to rescue something or save planet every minute..gets extremely annoying

Destroyeron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Destroyeron

Does anyone that was more socially centered have this problem?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.