Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Spore

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Sep 07, 2008

Simulate the development and progression of an alien species as it evolves from a single-celled organism to a sapient level, rises up through various stages of civilization, and eventually becomes a space-faring species.

Spore - The Grox - SPOILERS!

DeadlyPain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By DeadlyPain

DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT COME ACROSS THE GROX YET

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damn these grox are annoying as SHIT
    i had no idea who the grox were and just thought it was anougher race - i made the silly mistake of attacking them and now im paying the price :S lol
    (i stupidly saved it after i lived through the attack Gah! lol)

The grox are now being the biggest annoyance EVER - they keep attacking me, 3 times in the past 20 or so mins and im now confused on what to do!
    There empire is HUGE, it basically goes all the way around the center of the universe - trying to take these on would be like 1 man against the world - a pig to slaughter....

Can anyone make any suggestions - other then starting a new game lol - what might be usefull in my defence against them?
    like i say, trying to kill or terraform all there planets will takes fecking YEARS lol
    im so close to the end as well - 2 badges remaining! - 
    i might just wait it out and gain the rest of the badges too see what happens ( DON'T TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS )
    SSbabel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By SSbabel
    "Never attack the grox"

Quote SSbabel
    DeadlyPain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By DeadlyPain
    SSbabel said:
    "
    "Never attack the grox"

Quote SSbabel
    "
    i learned that lesson, thanks for not being of any  help, Shall i call you Mr. Troll for now on? xD lol

but yeah, i learned that, but as its too late and i really don't wanna start again yet, your of no help :S hehe

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.