Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sportsfriends

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released May 06, 2014

Sportsfriends is a collection of competitive multiplayer indie games.

Sportsfriends is finally out on Steam (and Humble!) Today

bacongames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By bacongames

I suppose I've literally been waiting all year for this thing to come out on Steam and such and now it has, just in time for the holidays. I didn't find out about it until I saw it at the bottom of today's Humble store page and wanted to spread the word amidst all the holiday sale craziness on Steam. It's 10% off right now on both stores until the 26th.

isomeri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 26

Hmm, I'm tempted. This was free on PS+, but I've only got two controllers on either PlayStation and this game really shines when played with four people.

danfess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@bacongames: Thanks! Been waiting for months and the release was absolutely buried due to the Steam sale. Would have missed it for a while otherwise!

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 2

BarraBarri ball is super rad.

afabs515

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can't play this game online, right? I seem to remember that bumming me out when I got it on PS+. I love couch multiplayer, but I kind of wish I could play this game online with strangers as well as with my friends. Still, this game is fantastic and everyone should play BarraBarri ball at least once in his/her lifetime.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.