Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Spyfall

Game » consists of 0 releases. Released 2014

A game of cunning deceit, wits, and fun!

When did GBeast play this?

Carnage1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

Super long shot, but any chance someone remembers what video it was where GBeast played Spyfall? I remember Austin was in the video for a bit at least, but I can't remember if it was some Playdate video or maybe Extra Life? I'm gonna play this tomorrow with some friends and I'd like to remind myself how the game runs, and just watch that segment again, cause I remember it being pretty damn good.

Wemibelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

User Lists: 11

@carnage1290: I think you might be looking for this.

For future reference, QLCrew.com is a great site for searching GB content, as much of it is better tagged than it is here on GB.

Carnage1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

@wemibelle: Awesome! Thanks, I thought it would be that video but it's so long there was no way I could scrub through the whole thing. I've used QLCrew before but didn't think about it for this, you're right that tagging is way better.

Thanks for the help!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.