Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Square Enix

Company »

A Japanese video game company that is best known for the development of role-playing games. It is the result of a merger between two separate video game companies, Square and Enix. Its subsidiaries include Taito and Eidos.

Square Enix's "Party Castle" Community Site

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Linkyshinks

Square Enix are in the beta stages of creating a new community site known as Party Castle.  

Party Castle allows users to create 3D character models which can be converted from 2D images. This forms the basis of the service's character editor, which allows users to apply illustrations to existing 3D character models for customization. The service will also feature a motion editor and scene editor, these will naturally be used for making movies and taking screenshots of your avatar..  Once you've created an avatar, you can also venture out into a "Party Plaza" area, here you can interact with others using a range of community tools.  Your character will exist in one of three fantasy kingdoms, each with different histories and culture.  

Beta images:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Link:
    http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=hp&hl=en&js=y&u=http://www.gpara.com/article/cms_show.php%3Fc_id%3D16603%26c_num%3D14&sl=ja&tl=en&history_state0=
    MrMuise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By MrMuise

I'll start work on my nude skin right away!

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

Reminds me something of Gaia Online.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By Linkyshinks
    @Bucketdeth said:
    " Reminds me something of Gaia Online. "

Me too.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.