Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Command

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released May 02, 2013

Star Command is a space captain simulator and ship management game.

Probably not how it's intended to be played...

strangecargo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

For the late-game battles, I ended up parking my entire crew (~5 red shirts, 2 yellow, 2 blue) in one of the weapon rooms and just allowing the rest of the ship to catch fire and breach around me. I'm not sure if there's any other way to handle the flood of enemies that the game throws at you.

The one weapon room was just a death trap and since the shields automatically go back up after battle (and it doesn't seem like your ship can be destroyed), you can repair it all after the fact without worrying about your crew being sucked into space.

It wasn't a particularly fun strategy (and not something I feel should be allowed or encouraged, mechanically), but it's what got me through the end of the game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.