Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Fox

Franchise »

Star Fox follows the adventures of the famed Star Fox team, a group of pilots consisting of anthropomorphic animals who are intent on protecting the Lylat System from a variety of threats.

New Star Fox Game?

SpinalClash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By SpinalClash

What would you like to see in the next star fox game?

FoxMcCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By FoxMcCloud

I'd like to see Allot (Hey Spinal Clash :P)

Like the wii motion plus being used for more flight like controls with the wiimote, more refined looking graphics, no Marcus McCloud, more of the current team rather than new squads and stuff.

I'd like to see customisable Arwings that are all very balanced but still keeping the game arcadey like it should be.
    Too much to say really other than that theres one freaking huge gaping hole in the reserved spaces for future wii games, and theres a sign next to it saying "StarFox games here plz" because there isn't any and there SHOULD be.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

Using wiimotionplus to do the type of controls used in the starfox minigame on warioware but even better would rule.

Jaktajj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By Jaktajj

I'd love to see a mix between Starfox Adventures and Starfox 64 with some RPG / development sides to it. The characters of the Universe are just so awesome, I think it lends really well to the Starfox Adventures type game but the classic on-rails shooting also can't be left out.

Come on Nintendo, get your act together!
    NightBirdDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By NightBirdDS

Lots of good ideas there, but what I'd realy like to see is better team AI.  It was absolutely horrible in most games.  In Assault it was really present because you could literally take out dozens of enemies by yourself, but 3 allies in the air can't even take down 1 in a timely manner.

I don't want to see them use the pointing mechanism of the Wii, that'd just make things cruddy.

Contro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Contro

Retro Studios, anything they do will do for me  :) 

If it looks anything like Shadows of Lylat, I'll be more than happy.
    RazielWraith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By RazielWraith

If it was something like this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XAJEDJJ_Bo

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.