Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Trek Online

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Feb 02, 2010

A sci-fi MMORPG developed by Cryptic Studios and Perpetual Entertainment which allows players to fight amongst the ranks of Starfleet, join the Klingon Empire, or rebuild a Romulan homeworld.

Space Neon Lobsters - Any officers out there?

TurtleFish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TurtleFish

Hey everybody,

My wife and I were lucky enough to join the Lobsters a couple of weeks ago in preparation for Season 6 - but since then, I haven't been able to reach anybody who's actually got authority to set things up.

Are there any officers out there still playing?

JGH

Brackynews

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 48

#2  Edited By Brackynews

@ghoti221: I've asked Legend and Hero if they'll help me set up starbase permissions. The only Senior Officer online in the last 2 months is @Captain_Reed, so that character will be eligible to take over Leadership assuming that system works as intended.

If you feel like touring my main's fleet starbase just send me a note in game. ;)

TurtleFish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By TurtleFish

Okay, thanks!

JGH

Fruitcocoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hey Guys, please invite me to the Space Lobsters crew, my nick is Mordecai@kallekovacs

:D

Brackynews

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 48

@fruitcocoa: Ah that explains why it didn't work before, you had the names swapped. :) I do like the Cryptic way of doing account names, but it opens up for these sorts of issues. I will invite next time I log in, if you're not already in a fleet.

Fruitcocoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@brackynews said:

@fruitcocoa: Ah that explains why it didn't work before, you had the names swapped. :) I do like the Cryptic way of doing account names, but it opens up for these sorts of issues. I will invite next time I log in, if you're not already in a fleet.

Thank you!

And by the way - 16500 is my queue number to get in. Crazy!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.