Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Trek Online

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Feb 02, 2010

A sci-fi MMORPG developed by Cryptic Studios and Perpetual Entertainment which allows players to fight amongst the ranks of Starfleet, join the Klingon Empire, or rebuild a Romulan homeworld.

Space Neon Lobsters Shirt Reprint?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a98cbe47ca3b
    deactivated-5a98cbe47ca3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

With the renewed interest in STO with Season 5 and a bunch of Duders (myself included) dipping their toes back into the final frontier, I was wondering if there was a chance we could get a new batch of Space Neon Lobster tees in the store. I'm not sure how the Whiskey Store usually goes about printing shirts or how we could get a hold of the Powers That Be, but having missed out on the initial Giant Bomb STO fun I'd happily pick up an SNL shirt.

Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 28

#2  Edited By Legend

I ordered one two years ago, but Whiskey Media had a problem with the company that made the shirts for them, so they had to give everyone who ordered a shirt a refund. It would be awesome if they sell them again. I still want one!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.