Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Trek Online

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Feb 02, 2010

A sci-fi MMORPG developed by Cryptic Studios and Perpetual Entertainment which allows players to fight amongst the ranks of Starfleet, join the Klingon Empire, or rebuild a Romulan homeworld.

Upcoming Content

Big_Fact_Hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Big_Fact_Hunt

Straight from the official site:

Just because we're about to launch Star Trek Online doesn't mean we don't have some great updates ready for you in the coming weeks. From endgame raid Episodes, to more PvP maps, to more Klingon content, no matter what you love about STO we've got something you'll love even more. Here's a taste what we have planned over the next two months. And just in case you were wondering, everything listed here is free!

The Hive Mind Is Everywhere

The Borg are invading! Just in time for many of you to reach the rank of Admiral, we've got three new high-level Episodes centered around the classic Alpha Quadrant menace, the Borg. Here's what you can expect:

• Collateral Damage - Help save civilians caught in a battle between the Borg and Undine.
    • Recovery - In this follow-up to Collateral Damage, Rescue colonists infected by the Borg virus and fight Undine determined to destroy them!
    • State of Q - Q transports you back in time to do him a special favor.
    • More to come!

Full story here including details of additional Klingon content.

UPDATE: I just read on Steam forum there's a patch out for headstart, I lauched my beta client and sure enough, it patched up
    lockwoodx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By lockwoodx

I love how they call filling in the rest of live content "Updates" like they are extra bonuses.

JokerClown88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By JokerClown88

Q content.  Awesome.
    bakonon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By bakonon
    @JokerClown88 said:
    " Q content.  Awesome. "
    Please oh please oh please let it be the John Delancie Q.
    Big_Fact_Hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Big_Fact_Hunt
    @Buzzkill said:
    " I love how they call filling in the rest of live content "Updates" like they are extra bonuses. "
    Agreed. My guess is they're just trying to save some face with that one, although they have said since beta that they'd be working on Klingon content for release. I just hope there's enough content in there and not just some fleet actions and short, boring exploration missions, Klingons don't explore, they conquer!

@bakonon said:
    " @JokerClown88 said:
    " Q content.  Awesome. "
    Please oh please oh please let it be the John Delancie Q. "

I'd dearly love some voice work to go with that, I'll not be getting my hopes up though it would be fantastic.
    beomoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By beomoose

Oh god, Q?! They're tempting me again.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.