Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Trek Online

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Feb 02, 2010

A sci-fi MMORPG developed by Cryptic Studios and Perpetual Entertainment which allows players to fight amongst the ranks of Starfleet, join the Klingon Empire, or rebuild a Romulan homeworld.

Where to Buy the Ship devices at?

VACkillers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By VACkillers

does anyone know where you can buy the ship devices at? the Shield Batteries / Power Batteries  / Power Batteries / Weapon Batteries ?

I think they used to be at the DS9 station but for some reason i cant find them now, also, i tried getting them from the ferengi transports and federation transports, no luck, or in the inventory replicators wasn't in there either..... i just figured i would ask on here as no one in game seems to know....

Big_Fact_Hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Big_Fact_Hunt

You won't like this, but, Klingon side can buy them from a vendor in Qo'noS shipyard. I don't think there's anywhere to buy them on fed side at all.

Avatar image for moonlighter2031
    Moonlighter2031

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Moonlighter2031

You can buy them at one of the venders  in earth space station. I forgot which one. If not there then in the place where you get the new ships when you level up.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.