Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Wars Battlefront

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Nov 17, 2015

Large-scale infantry Star Wars battles return in this reboot of the Star Wars: Battlefront series (from the studio behind the Battlefield series).

Aiming feeling off on PS4

Benmo316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I've played about 8 hours of Battlefront on PS4 and the more I play the more I feel the aiming feels off. I line up my shots, and even with the steady shot (forget the actual name) perk, I'm not hitting what's in the center of my screen. I've adjusted my sensitivity to my liking and that still isn't helping.

Maybe it's because I've been playing Black Ops III on PC lately that is making it difficult for me to play a shooter on console? Even though I've played 90% of shooters on consoles (because that's where my friends are at) and I've never had this much of a problem.

How does the aiming feel for you all playing on PS4, and PC for that matter? Maybe it's just me, or is it a common occurrence in Battlefront?

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By GERALTITUDE

There's been a lot of coverage on this game since the Beta and I've not heard one person say there's anything different about the aiming of this game on any console...

So, I dunno duder. Sounds like it's just you.

Maybe your controller is wonky? That could be. Do your sticks drift at all?

Or maybe it's the laser vs bullet difference?

Or who knows, maybe it is from playing on PC but that seems a bit bizarre unless you played PC shooters daily for years and just now started playing a console shooter. I switch back and forth a lot with no real difficulty, but maybe you're more affected by the aiming change. Obviously M+KB =/ controller.

Benmo316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for lowestformofwit
    lowestformofwit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

I'll tell you what I think is 'off'. Playing on an Endor map. That's some tough gameplay. Am I right?

Give me some snow and no trees...

OP, I think moving from M/K and back to controller is throwing you. Nothing wrong with the aiming on PS4 that I can tell. Just too much shrubbery on Endor for my liking...

Benmo316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Benmo316

@lowestformofwit: I really like Endor. It's just a beautiful map. But I have had better matches on Hoth than Endor for sure.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.