Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Mysteries of the Sith

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Feb 24, 1998

The expansion to Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II, LucasArts' well-received 1997 Star Wars first-person shooter, Mysteries of the Sith revisits series protagonist Kyle Katarn five years later and introduces a second playable character, Mara Jade.

If you're on this forum, you've probably already played the game.

StormTrooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By StormTrooper

I've referred to this game as "the greatest expansion pack of all time for any game ever" and some people have disagreed.

are they stupid?  i think they might be. 

Phillostrate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Phillostrate

I've given it a lot of thought, and yeah, i think those people are stupid.  Seriously, I'm trying to think of a better expansion pack for a game and I totally can't.

Also, Jedi Knight and MOTS were both awesome.  I remember when I first played them, I thought "Well, if Jedi were real, this would be what it feels like.  Virtually speaking."  Yup, I'm that big a dork. 

Also, and in addition, I now have to go find Jedi Knight 2 and reinstall it on my computer.  Of course I'm gonna also have to find the code so that I can have all my force powers immediately.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.