Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Dec 06, 2004

With the Jedi nearly extinct, the galaxy is on the verge of falling into complete anarchy. As an exiled Jedi Knight regaining the Force, you must choose your path: help restore the Jedi Order, or embrace the dark side.

Heads up: KOTOR 2 finally has an ending.

vidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By vidiot

Wow. That only took....five years since release.

My hat goes off to the clearly awesome people that finished (are still working on) this project.
    For those of you who are not aware, KOTOR 2 was originally blasted for what appeared to be an incomplete and awkward ending. It wasn't the critical opinion of fans, but an actual case in which content of what would have been an ending, as well as extra content was still on the disk. (Specifically recorded audio files.) 

Time to dig up that old copy of the game.

Here you go people.

EvilTwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By EvilTwin

I don't have the PC version unfortunately.  If you actually play through this cut content, let me know what happens.

Jeffsekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Jeffsekai

Seeing as I played this game on Xbox I won't be able to play this..if anyone plays through all this and wants to write a review that would be swell

mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By mikemcn

I never played the second, but loved the first, if they ever get it on steam i will check it out.
    ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#5  Edited By ArbitraryWater

Yep. It only took five years for the fans to do what the developers should have done in the first place. I actually do have the PC version, but there are far more things wrong with KotOR II than just the incomplete story.

Avatar image for wintersnowblind
    WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By WinterSnowblind

I never understood people who claimed KotOR II doesn't have an ending.  While massive parts of the game were clearly missing and/or unfinished, there was an ending.  But it involves actually talking to Kreia.  She tells you everything about what happens to the people you've met and places you've been in the future, then you fly off in search of Revan.  It wraps everything up quite nicely.  It was certainly better than the A New Hope medal ceremony ending clone from the first game.

But it's nice to see the rest of the content restored.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.