Coming Back To KOTOR

bobafettjm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 60

I have been really thinking about coming back to this game lately myself. It was interesting to read your story behind playing the game for the first time.

FinalDasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

#2 FinalDasa  Moderator

@bobafettjm: Thanks! It's on Steam and there is a mod to skip the early game, which can get quite boring. But if it's really been awhile it's a decent tutorial and playing through it means you get your story more customized.

ThunderSlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I remember when I first played it I thought the whole game took place in Taris. Seriously, it was a good 5 to 10 hours before I got out of that planet.

Rebel_Scum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

I'm about to embark upon this great crusade for the first time. A lot of people I know rave about it so it's gonna be interesting. Before anyone decides to mention it no the graphics won't put me off, I don't care. :D

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.