Dumb Question about Romance(SPOILER ALERT!)

shulinchung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By shulinchung

I've recently decided to revisit this all-time favorite RPG of mine.
Maybe It's because I thought I've already beated it 6 times and did'nt realize that's four years ago , I was a little too confident of my memory and my in-game decision. I wanted to make this play through as streamlined as possible in order to save time, so I pushed foward the main storyline as long as my crew had nothing new to say on Ebon Hawk, which now I know is a bad move since Bastila's romance seems to need some "idle" time to trigger a private-moment scene. It was not until my seperation with Bstila after the Leviathan level, I started to remember that I always had a private moment with her when she was the love-interest in my previous play throughs. My question is, can I still get a good ending with Bastila with a warrior-type charater that lacks persuasion skill in current situation? Or do I have to start a new game to rework on her romance if I don't want to kill her?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.