Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Dec 20, 2011

Star Wars: The Old Republic is a massively-multiplayer role-playing game set 300 years after the events of BioWare's Knights of the Old Republic series, but still approximately 3,600 years before the events of the films.

alternate server for giantbomb guild

dirtydebutant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By dirtydebutant

while its still possible to join MindTrick within 30 minutes, i fear its going to be much worse during the holidays. There should be another

server to play on. I often have time here and there but having to wait this long when i only have 1-2 hours to play really sucks. I hope a few

members are on board with this idea of can point me to another server i wasn't aware of.

i dont care about the name of the other guild if one is needed nor do i even know how to start one. just want to have more people to play with

darkjohnny47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By darkjohnny47

I'm on Kathol Rift (i think that's spelled right) and would love to be in a guild with some bombers. i joined this server because Mind Trick was always heavy or full. Let me know if anyone else would like to join.

dirtydebutant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By dirtydebutant

i have a level 5 chubby sith warrior on darth something right now. are you empire or alliance?

RCola

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By RCola

I would be up for this. I just bought the game (after watching the quick look) and I'm looking forward to creating my character when I get home from work. Not sure if I want to create a character on MindTrick after hearing how long the queue can get.

tekmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By tekmojo

I can't play on PVE servers anymore because of lack of danger, on-your-toes feeling. If anyone moves to PVP or RP-PVP I'll be down for that.

dirtydebutant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By dirtydebutant

nice, some more people!

@tekmojo said:

I can't play on PVE servers anymore because of lack of danger, on-your-toes feeling. If anyone moves to PVP or RP-PVP I'll be down for that.

ithink PVP is the way to go as well, dont know the use at the beginning but i never heard of people wanting to leave PVP or wishing they were PVE, but a few people on PVE wishing they had gone PVP. but anyone interested at all should just tell their sides and what kind of server they prefer.

birdnoise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By birdnoise

I'm about to start playing on the The Maw. (pvp)

darkjohnny47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#8  Edited By darkjohnny47

I'm a lvl 18 smuggler and the server is PvE. i could always start a new character on another server if needed. i also have an imperial agent on some other server, i can't remember the name of it.

dirtydebutant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By dirtydebutant

no a lot of responses... why is that?

is the wait worth it to most people already playing?

are they supposed to add 1000 more slots soon?

is there just not that many people playing in the giantbomb guild?

comment!

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#10  Edited By Red

I don't think we should really divide it much more. The server queues will die down after the holidays, and too many people have high level characters on Mind Trick to switch to a server with lower population.

dirtydebutant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By dirtydebutant

been able to log in twice with no wait tonight. started a smuggler with the bothans.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.