Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Dec 20, 2011

Star Wars: The Old Republic is a massively-multiplayer role-playing game set 300 years after the events of BioWare's Knights of the Old Republic series, but still approximately 3,600 years before the events of the films.

/commands

ribeye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By ribeye

I've found a few lists of the /commands but what I'm trying find out is if there's a way to follow someone like forever, until you shut it off.  Because right now my buddy I play with is like the navigator and I mostly end up just following him around.  I've been using the /follow command but it stops working every time he stops moving.  Does anyone know if there's a /followforever?

Anund

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Anund

If I had implemented that command I would have made it so once you used that command you were f-in stuck, forever and always, following whatever it was you had targeted. It would be irreversible.

This is why I don't develop games. Just harbour crane software.

Brackynews

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 48

#3  Edited By Brackynews

This seems like the right thread to share this link for a fairly? complete list of /emotes.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApqWQbT4AZSVdGxmRW1kRlpKa3pBS0dCRHNTekJNbHc

Scroll to the right.. it's exhaustive. But here's the important one. ;) /notdroids and /nerfherder are close contenders, tho.

EmoteAnimationExample - 1st PersonExample - 3rd PersonExample - 1st Person, TargettedExample - 2nd Person, TargettedExample - 3rd Person, Targetted
    /danceYou dance excitedly.<<1>> dances excitedly.You dance with <<2>>.<<1>> dances with you.<<1>> dances with <<2>>.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.