Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Dec 20, 2011

Star Wars: The Old Republic is a massively-multiplayer role-playing game set 300 years after the events of BioWare's Knights of the Old Republic series, but still approximately 3,600 years before the events of the films.

Download Size

david3cm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By david3cm

So after hearing a bunch of mixed opinions regarding this game I decided to go ahead and give it a shot anyways. Without thinking of my sub-par internet, and my hatred of going to stores and dealing with real life people I bought it off of origin and have been now downloading the game for the past day and a half. If tried to find the size of this game with no luck, and the full progress bar is giving me no indication if I am close to being able to go from waiting for it to download to waiting in a server que. Anyone out there who downloaded this know roughly how big this thing is? I'm currently downloading the English Assests. The real kicker is my month of free time started when I made the purchase, not one I first logged in, so I am already 2 days down. Help me Giant Bombers, your my only hope!

mosdl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By mosdl

11 gigs perhaps? I think that was the download size for the client.

david3cm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By david3cm

@mosdl: Thats what I thought, but another 4 gig download popped up since that finished. Once I am finally done I will post the total size for others to reference.

Mystyr_E

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 93

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Mystyr_E

my current Old Republic folder, downloaded with last patch: 19.4 gigs

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Turambar

So I've been going at it for about 18 hours myself, and I'm currently up to downloading English Assets 1 with two gigs left.  Anyone know how much more stuff there is?

Marz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By Marz

it's about 19 gigs.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.