Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Dec 20, 2011

Star Wars: The Old Republic is a massively-multiplayer role-playing game set 300 years after the events of BioWare's Knights of the Old Republic series, but still approximately 3,600 years before the events of the films.

favorite class and why?

spyder335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By spyder335

just wondering what everyones favorite class is so far, im rolling a smuggler going with gunslinger

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2  Edited By Seppli

Way too soon to tell. It's not just about class mechanics anymore, the class storyline is way important too. Unlikely anybody has done more than 2 classes yet and those people are insane. I've been playing a lot of SW:TOR and just hit 50 on my Inquisitor and I still got to finish up Act 3 of the class story. Love the class and the story. Definitely gonna stick with my Sorc endgame-wise. Looking forward to doing some hard mode flashpoints and such.

Started a bounty hunter which I intend to turn into a tanking Powertech. The story starts off with murder and mayham. It can only be good. Also heard the agent story's insane. Looking forward to doing some sniping one of these days. In the end, I guess I'll have to play every basic class at some point. Because I dig it. Will just have to see when I can squeeze it all in. RPG-time is limited in 2012 with Diablo 3, Guild Wars 2, Risen 2, Mass Effect 3, Kingdoms of Amalur : Reckoning and god only knows what else the industry has in store for us.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49e9175da37
    deactivated-5e49e9175da37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

I like Trooper because I feel like an elite by nature of training and effort. Jedi are magical fucking sword wizards and Smugglers are magical fucking luck wizards.

Dezztroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Dezztroy

Currently on Voss with my Bounty Hunter. It's been pretty great so far for sure. It's a shame the endgame BH armor looks like complete garbage though.

Started playing a Trooper and Agent as well, both of which I'm enjoying quite a bit.

Avatar image for white_silhouette
    White_Silhouette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By White_Silhouette

So far my fav is the agent and the sith inquisitor.

Plan on trying to be a jedi and go as dark side as possible to see what happens.

sins_of_mosin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By sins_of_mosin

Doing a trooper commando as my main. I like being able to survive a hit, do aoe, and also do some nice single target dps. However, I really like the survivablity of the jedi consular sage. I feel like a real bad ass playing that toon. The couple of encounters I've survived on my own... its just great. I'm looking forward to a jedi knight guardian but really not sure about smuggler.

devilzrule27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By devilzrule27

I like the story of the Jedi Consular but I feel as if I went down the wrong path by being a shadow. Still love the double bladed lightsaber but it never feels like I'm very powerful. Oh well.

I've also played through the opening planet for the Bounty Hunter and I must say that class is a blast to play though I'm not really feeling the story up to this point.

isles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#8  Edited By isles

Imperial Agent is amaaaaaaaaaaazing.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.