Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Dec 20, 2011

Star Wars: The Old Republic is a massively-multiplayer role-playing game set 300 years after the events of BioWare's Knights of the Old Republic series, but still approximately 3,600 years before the events of the films.

Good Luck Have Bothans - GiantBomb NA PVE Guild (Republic)

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#401  Edited By ajamafalous
    @msavo said:
    The game is $19.99 at my local Best Buy so I'm thinking of picking it up this weekend. Are a lot of duders still playing and will I be alone at the lower levels just starting now?
    Dunno about other servers, but after the merger the 'destination server' I got transferred to (The Fatman, East Coast PVP) is really well populated. We're talking multiple instances of the Fleet (the main city hub) with ~250 people each, and when I was questing with a friend yesterday on the level 10-18 planet there were over 130 people.
    Avatar image for insane_shadowblade85
    insane_shadowblade85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Insanius and Faarooq have taken the plunge and transferred to Corellian Run. I decided to do this after I logged on a few minutes ago and found out that I was the only person on Balmorra. I mean, yeah, that planet sucks galactic ass, but still...

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#403  Edited By CL60

Did anybody ever remake the guild? I doubt it, Empire seemed like the go to place for GiantBomb.

insane_shadowblade85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not sure, I haven't seen any Bothans around. Granted, I only got my Sage off of Balmorra, didn't go back to my Vanguard yet and created another character. I should keep my eyes open just in case.

ionagenda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#405  Edited By ionagenda

Hey y'all. I just started playing, enjoying it quite a bit, made a character on Corellian Run. Are you guys still, like, playing? The /who system isn't very... detailed.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#406  Edited By CL60

Yes, I'm still playing.

insane_shadowblade85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've have quite a few players on Corellian Run. Insanius (Sage), Faarooq, (Vanguard), Drebek (Gunslinger), Senra (Sentinel), Arventiss (Commando), and Oster (Assassin). Feel free to add me to your friend's list.

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#408  Edited By breadfan

Haven't played this since launch. Anyone still playing? Is it even worth coming back to?

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I'm deeply into this game right now. It scratches an itch I've ignored since I left WOW 4 years ago. I suppose this guild is dead however and I think the server MindTrick doesn't exist any more. I'm on Shadowlands, an East Coast PVE server. I have 3 characters around level 20 and a 4th I started yesterday at 10. I'm having a great time with the game. I did get a 2 month subscription because the crafting and respawn restrictions are too limiting for my needs.

Avatar image for connerthekewlkid
    connerthekewlkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm deeply into this game right now. It scratches an itch I've ignored since I left WOW 4 years ago. I suppose this guild is dead however and I think the server MindTrick doesn't exist any more. I'm on Shadowlands, an East Coast PVE server. I have 3 characters around level 20 and a 4th I started yesterday at 10. I'm having a great time with the game. I did get a 2 month subscription because the crafting and respawn restrictions are too limiting for my needs.

If you ever go to 4chan theres a fairly large guild on there called "No fun allowed" i think from /vg/

fleshribbon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've been playing since launch myself but moved 03/2012 from a PvP (Bondar Crystal) server to a PvE (Canderous Ordo) server. I found a great Republic Guild on the PvE server that actively raids 4 times a week but doesn't have hardcore Ops attendance requirements (there is typically never a shortage to run a 16-man or 2x8-man Ops). If anybody is interested you can PM me.

grimmie92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, something bit me and i dove deep back into SWTOR, is anybody else playing at the moment?

jehrco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually just started playing yesterday for some reason. Jehrco is my in game name. I am on Shadowlands.

hellerphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

So I can't seem to access the guild page via the web. Is there any way I can get an invite in-game?

Rotnac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, is there still any guild that's alive? I just started playing this today and could use some duders to play with. I'm on the main PVE server that most people are in for both my characters. I have a Bounty Hunter and Jedi Knight, both under lvl 10.

Amikron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rotnac: Have any luck?

I just came back after a long absence, apparently my characters are on harbringer. None of my characters are over lvl 12 but I am getting the urge to click through some dialogue trees again.

Rotnac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amikron: Nope, I think all the GB guilds are dead. I'm also on Harbringer with a level 18 BH Merc (Malfuriosa) and level 12 Sith Marauder (Cerydius), feel free to add me on either character if you want. Just let me know who you are if you do.

Amikron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rotnac: Will add you next time I get on with my Jedi Sage, named Amikron :D

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.