Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Dec 20, 2011

Star Wars: The Old Republic is a massively-multiplayer role-playing game set 300 years after the events of BioWare's Knights of the Old Republic series, but still approximately 3,600 years before the events of the films.

My operative is getting nerf, who is next on the chopping block?

Cataphract1014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Cataphract1014

Personally I see Sorcerer/Sages next, followed very closely by mercenaries/whatever the republic one is. Those stupid knockbacks are the worst god damn thing in the game. They fill up like a 1/4 of the resolve bar so you can get hit by like 5 of them before you become immune. I have been in huttball matches with imp vs imp and their are literally like 12 of 16 people are inquistors of some kind.

Also, just because I can crit a fresh 50 with 12k HP for 6000 by stacking stims, trinkets, and a expertise buff in a warzone doesn't mean my class needs to be neutered.

Ares42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Ares42

Going by forum whine Merc/Commando seems to be the next target. Hopefully though they don't go by popular demand (fat chance), as the issues with Merc are way too deep to be something they can just fix with some tuning. Tbh I think it's silly for them to focus on class balance at this point though considering there's so much else that needs fixing first. Things like resolve not including roots, stun displacement, charges/pulls in Huttball and ofc the ever so famous ability delay. These are things that even if the classes were 100% completely balanced still makes it impossible to play WZs with any real competitive sense, as they either just break the game or makes it impossible to execute with presicion.

Sitoxity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Sitoxity

Can Warriors get buff plz? :D

sins_of_mosin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By sins_of_mosin

PVP crap should not be the reason classes get nerfed. This is why I hate PVP so much. If a class is able to take out champions and groupes of elites with ease then yes, it should be reviewed.

adoggz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By adoggz

@sins_of_mosin said:

PVP crap should not be the reason classes get nerfed. This is why I hate PVP so much. If a class is able to take out champions and groupes of elites with ease then yes, it should be reviewed.

PVE crap should not be the reason classes get nerfed. This is why I hate PVE so much. If a class is able to take out players and groupes of players with ease then yes, it should be reviewed.

Ulain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ulain

@adoggz said:

@sins_of_mosin said:

PVE crap should not be the reason classes get nerfed. This is why I hate PVE so much. If a class is able to take out players and groupes of players with ease then yes, it should be reviewed.

Wow, great logic right there. Did your 6 year old brother help you conjure that one up?

As a story-based MMORPG, PvP shouldn't be their main priority, but with flawless arguments like this, I guess I can't blame them for giving in.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.