Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Dec 20, 2011

Star Wars: The Old Republic is a massively-multiplayer role-playing game set 300 years after the events of BioWare's Knights of the Old Republic series, but still approximately 3,600 years before the events of the films.

Star Wars: The Old Republic - New Classes and Hands-On

• 69 results
    Ryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Edited By Ryan  Staff

The Imperial Agent does the Empire's dirty work.
    After years of dreaming, I recently, and finally, got a chance to set foot inside the Letterman Digital Arts Center. Located in the Presidio district in San Francisco, this campus is where LucasArts, Lucasfilm, Industrial Light & Magic, and other various facets of George Lucas' imagineering factory are headquartered. Other than maybe the original Skywalker Ranch, what better location to get a fresh look at Star Wars: The Old Republic, the upcoming massively multiplayer online RPG being developed jointly by LucasArts and BioWare?

Our visit began in a large, well-appointed screening room, where LucasArts' Jake Neri and BioWare Austin's Blaine Christine walked us through a series of announcements concerning character classes in The Old Republic. Starting off we got our first look at the Imperial Agent, a stealthy, subterfuge-based class that had been previously revealed but not actually shown in action. In MMO terms, the Agent seems to fit pretty snugly into the rogue category. In the brief demo that was shown, the Agent used her sniper rifle, sleep darts, remote-controlled probes, and cloaking abilities to eliminate her targets quickly, quietly, and from afar. The Agent is also able to use the same cover system as the Smuggler class counterpart on the Republic side.

The big reveal of the day, though, was a pair of Force-based player classes--the Jedi Consulor and the Sith Inquisitor. These classes will exist in addition to the already-announced Jedi Knight and Sith Lord classes, and will put a greater focus on use of Force powers over lightsaber action, though they'll still be proficient in both. To put it in the context of Star Wars characters you already know, if the Jedi Knight taps into the Luke Skywalker fantasy, the Jedi Consulor is more of an Obi-Wan type, opting to use his Force powers to fight enemies from more of a distance. We wrapped up our time in the screening room with a viewing of the amazing CG Old Republic trailer that was originally released at E3 earlier this year. Even after watching that trailer multiple times, it still packs quite a punch when viewed on a big screen.

A Palpatine in training.
     A Palpatine in training.

Next up was our actual hands-on time with The Old Republic, where they were letting the press play with the new Sith Inquisitor class for the first time. The class-specific scenario had me crawling through an ancient Sith tomb full of robots and rebels, all demanding to be lightsabered and lightninged to death. It is, admittedly, difficult to get a real feel for an MMORPG with a scant half-hour of playtime--that's barely enough time to conjure up the perfect blend of vowels and commas needed for a good Star Wars character name--and without any first-hand knowledge of how the Jedi Knight or Sith Lord classes handle, I can't say just how different the Inquisitor will be. For someone whose MMORPG experience pretty much begins and ends at World of Warcraft (that someone: me!) the interface felt immediately familiar, and like any good MMO, I ended my playtime hungry for more XP and loot.

The two things that stood out to me during the demo was the way the basic lightsaber attack required an individual button press for each attempted strike, giving it a pseudo-action feel, and the volume of voice work. I interacted with several different characters during my quest, and as BioWare and LucasArts have been promising, each featured unique voice acting that matched the quality of what you'd expect from a BioWare game.

Lastly, we finished off the evening chatting with BioWare's Blaine Christine, who entertained my questions about the motivations behind having multiple Force-using classes per faction, the game's relationship with Knights of the Old Republic, his favorite character class, and more. You can check out our video interview with Blaine below to see what he has to say.

Ryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Ryan  Staff

After years of dreaming, I recently, and finally, got a chance to set foot inside the Letterman Digital Arts Center. Located in the Presidio district in San Francisco, this campus is where LucasArts, Lucasfilm, Industrial Light & Magic, and other various facets of George Lucas' imagineering factory are headquartered. Other than maybe the original Skywalker Ranch, what better location to get a fresh look at Star Wars: The Old Republic, the upcoming massively multiplayer online RPG being developed jointly by LucasArts and BioWare?

Our visit began in a large, well-appointed screening room, where LucasArts' Jake Neri and BioWare Austin's Blaine Christine walked us through a series of announcements concerning character classes in The Old Republic. Starting off we got our first look at the Imperial Agent, a stealthy, subterfuge-based class that had been previously revealed but not actually shown in action. In MMO terms, the Agent seems to fit pretty snugly into the rogue category. In the brief demo that was shown, the Agent used her sniper rifle, sleep darts, remote-controlled probes, and cloaking abilities to eliminate her targets quickly, quietly, and from afar. The Agent is also able to use the same cover system as the Smuggler class counterpart on the Republic side.

The big reveal of the day, though, was a pair of Force-based player classes--the Jedi Consulor and the Sith Inquisitor. These classes will exist in addition to the already-announced Jedi Knight and Sith Lord classes, and will put a greater focus on use of Force powers over lightsaber action, though they'll still be proficient in both. To put it in the context of Star Wars characters you already know, if the Jedi Knight taps into the Luke Skywalker fantasy, the Jedi Consulor is more of an Obi-Wan type, opting to use his Force powers to fight enemies from more of a distance. We wrapped up our time in the screening room with a viewing of the amazing CG Old Republic trailer that was originally released at E3 earlier this year. Even after watching that trailer multiple times, it still packs quite a punch when viewed on a big screen.

A Palpatine in training.
     A Palpatine in training.

Next up was our actual hands-on time with The Old Republic, where they were letting the press play with the new Sith Inquisitor class for the first time. The class-specific scenario had me crawling through an ancient Sith tomb full of robots and rebels, all demanding to be lightsabered and lightninged to death. It is, admittedly, difficult to get a real feel for an MMORPG with a scant half-hour of playtime--that's barely enough time to conjure up the perfect blend of vowels and commas needed for a good Star Wars character name--and without any first-hand knowledge of how the Jedi Knight or Sith Lord classes handle, I can't say just how different the Inquisitor will be. For someone whose MMORPG experience pretty much begins and ends at World of Warcraft (that someone: me!) the interface felt immediately familiar, and like any good MMO, I ended my playtime hungry for more XP and loot.

The two things that stood out to me during the demo was the way the basic lightsaber attack required an individual button press for each attempted strike, giving it a pseudo-action feel, and the volume of voice work. I interacted with several different characters during my quest, and as BioWare and LucasArts have been promising, each featured unique voice acting that matched the quality of what you'd expect from a BioWare game.

Lastly, we finished off the evening chatting with BioWare's Blaine Christine, who entertained my questions about the motivations behind having multiple Force-using classes per faction, the game's relationship with Knights of the Old Republic, his favorite character class, and more. You can check out our video interview with Blaine below to see what he has to say.

mracoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By mracoon

This is the first MMO I'm actually interested in playing. The only barrier now would be subscription fees but I wouldn't mind paying those if the game turns out amazing and they're a reasonable price.

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Milkman

This looks like it could be the first truly genre-defining MMO since World of Warcraft.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4  Edited By Willy105

Subscription fees are going to be a huge barrier for this game to me.

They should have an advertising model. Considering it's a brand new Star Wars game (and a huge MMO at that), they will be able to get a lot of people to buy ad space here.

Skald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By Skald
    @Willy105 said:

" Subscription fees are going to be a huge barrier for this game to me.  They should have an advertising model. Considering it's a brand new Star Wars game (and a huge MMO at that), they will be able to get a lot of people to buy ad space here. "

That is why I don't MMO. 

And Coca-Cola presents: Force Lightning wouldn't go over well.
    sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#6  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

I'm hoping I'm in a stable job by the time this hits shelves.  Looks like it would be right up my alley, and it'd be nice to get in on an MMORPG at its release.
    msdss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7  Edited By msdss

I am really interested in how this game will turn out, considering half the developers working on it were on Star Wars Galaxies.

FinalDasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#8  Edited By FinalDasa  Moderator

The look of the game seems a bit cartoonish vis a vis WoW. 
    Perhaps they are doing that for the same reason WoW does, to bring in those who don't have the top end PC. 
    The art design is a turn off for me but if they can get the same "star wars" feel from KOTOR, where you feel like a jedi and actually are in the universe. 
    If they do that, they can take my $15 a month.

Avatar image for wintersnowblind
    WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By WinterSnowblind
    @Willy105 said:
    " Subscription fees are going to be a huge barrier for this game to me.  They should have an advertising model. Considering it's a brand new Star Wars game (and a huge MMO at that), they will be able to get a lot of people to buy ad space here. "
    I'm in the same boat, the game looks great but I flat out refuse to pay monthly for something like this.

I'd much rather see them go the microtransaction route, instead of adding all the content to the game for free, just release it in chunks.  Planet packs that add in a bunch of new areas, quests and weapons, etc.  That way the game is updated and maintained as much as a regular subscription MMO, but with the benefit of only having to buy new content if/when you actually want it.

I'm aware that a lot of the hardcore MMO fans, especially the ones over on the official forums would argue that this is a terrible idea, and many are even refusing to buy the game unless it has a subscription.  But I really think they have to realise that the subscription model is just a very antiquated notion, and if they really want to top WoW with this game, they can't just slap on a $15 per month price tag.  Although the really devoted hardcore fans may not mind, it creates a huge barrier for many more.
    Pakorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pakorn
    @Willy105: I don't know about that... if you're interested in purely the story, and not the MMO aspects, I'd say just try to complete the story in the first free month that will no doubt come along with the boxed copy, and maybe 1 or 2 additional months if it takes that (no idea how long the story's going to be) Then cancel. If you are interested in the MMO stuff, then its really no different than paying for another MMO like WoW. If you already play another sub-based MMO it shouldn't be too much trouble to cancel for the little bit you try out TOR, right? Only so much time in the day, and all that :D

Additionally, ad support is only as profitable as your game is popular. I'm sure the game will have a huge initial spike of interest, not unlike other MMOs like Age of Conan or Warhammer Online did. But let's say that, like those other examples, player interest drops off after several months. The value of the ad space will surely go down. I'm sure EA/Bioware doesn't want to take that risk. Its a far more stable business model to just receive a flat fee per subscriber, and they can then easily scale their output of content/support to match the subscriber level. Whereas with ad support, there may be a point where there would be no potential buyers for ad space; Where does EA/Bioware get its money to support the game now? Imagine then what would happen if EA suddenly tried to spring subscription fees on its few remaining players... 
    Avatar image for chocobo_blitzer
    Chocobo_Blitzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By Chocobo_Blitzer

This sounds promising and everything, but have they mentioned what would await players after they hit the level cap? They can have the most wonderful narrative driven leveling experience ever, but it wont do them any good if they can't retain subscribers with a sink. It'll be interesting to see how bioware approaches end-game, because so many MMOs faulter at that point.

wrecks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#12  Edited By wrecks

Looks subscription worthy for a month or two. Same as buying DLC really. We all pay eventually. We all pay.

maxszy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By maxszy

I can't wait. As a long time Player of SWG (played all of pre-CU) and a previous 2 year WoW player, subscription fees are just part of the genre. It takes big infrastructure to run these things so it doesn't really bother me at all. 

I absolutely can't wait for this game! I am salivating just thinking about! Its going to be awesome!

Crono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 6

#14  Edited By Crono

I'm burnt out on MMOs, personally, but I hope that this game succeeds.  The interview got me interested, but I am fighting that urge to be interested!

darknaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By darknaut

Interesting. I wonder how this game's ideas and eventual release will affect other MMOs on the market. It would be neat if we saw a swing in the direction these types of games go and how they're played again because of The Old Republic. At the very least, I hope this does justice where Star Wars Galaxies kind of... didn't.

fishinwithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By fishinwithguns
    @mracoon said:
    " This is the first MMO I'm actually interested in playing. The only barrier now would be subscription fees but I wouldn't mind paying those if the game turns out amazing and they're a reasonable price. "
    Same with me, a friend let me try out his WoW and Guild Wars accounts for a while a long time ago...but I just wasn't digging the MMO thing at all (good thing it didn't suck my life away like it did with him though).  This looks decent though...I say that because it seems like a game that will really let you play it how you want to play, and it seems versatile in gameplay options.
    Media_Master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Media_Master

Sounds good as usual.

DanielJW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#18  Edited By DanielJW

I'm definitely going to give this game a shot.

MichaelBach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MichaelBach
    @needforswede said:
    " @mracoon said:
    " This is the first MMO I'm actually interested in playing. The only barrier now would be subscription fees but I wouldn't mind paying those if the game turns out amazing and they're a reasonable price. "
    Same with me, a friend let me try out his WoW and Guild Wars accounts for a while a long time ago...but I just wasn't digging the MMO thing at all (good thing it didn't suck my life away like it did with him though).  This looks decent though...I say that because it seems like a game that will really let you play it how you want to play, and it seems versatile in gameplay options. "
    I tripple that!
    Sh0velMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Sh0velMan

Can't wait! 

As a long time WoW player (before that SWG!!!!) I am totally burnt on the fantasy MMO... 

I can not WAIT until this game is out!  

PPL QQing about the sub fee...grow up, please. 

FunExplosions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By FunExplosions

Nice. Really excited for this. I'm gonna have to wait for a review or some in-depth analysis before I get it, though. You never know if a game will fail miserably on the account of some skewed game design. Plus, I'm broke.

fallen_elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#22  Edited By fallen_elite
    @extremeradical said:
    " @Willy105 said:

That is why I don't MMO.  And Coca-Cola presents: Force Lightning wouldn't go over well. "
    Honestly I would rather pay than have such blatant advertising in the game. They make more money with $15 monthly subscriptions I'm sure.
    fallen_elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By fallen_elite
    @MichaelBach said:

" @needforswede said:

" @mracoon said:
    Same with me, a friend let me try out his WoW and Guild Wars accounts for a while a long time ago...but I just wasn't digging the MMO thing at all (good thing it didn't suck my life away like it did with him though).  This looks decent though...I say that because it seems like a game that will really let you play it how you want to play, and it seems versatile in gameplay options. "
    I tripple that! "
    I quadruple that!. I'm also very interested. GW and WoW did nothing for me either. Though the art style of ToR isn't really what I was expecting and it is a little off-putting.
    giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#24  Edited By giyanks22
    @Milkman said:
    " This looks like it could be the first truly genre-defining MMO since World of Warcraft. "
    Definitely...Bioware is on one helluva streak. Every game they've made this decade has been a huge success
    Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Linkyshinks

Thanks Ryan, good interview, it was very informative.  I think this could well be the first MMO I play.

Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Jimbo

"... the basic lightsaber attack required an individual button press for each attempted strike..."

That doesn't sound fun at all, unless they're going to make it more involved than just click-click-click-click-click.  I think ideally the challenge should come from managing the fight and your abilities, not from performing the attacks themselves.

floodiastus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By floodiastus

I dont like the kiddy look they are going for even though the star wars universe has the last 20 years gotten a very kiddy feel to it. Whereas WoW pulled off a very stylish kiddy style, this just looks bland!?

Although I usually love bioware stuff, this game has not interested me in the least yet. Can someone explain the charm to me?

George_Hukas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By George_Hukas

Lovin it.. need me some Star Wars universe.

Jayzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#29  Edited By Jayzilla

I LOVE the fact that they are really mixing up the MMO formula with the classes and dropping the healer specific class altogether. I also like the fact that the ranged characters can actually be the beefy tank types. I am really excited for this. It is also cool how all of the classes have their own origin stories just like in Dragon Age. Can't wait!

Madyew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#30  Edited By Madyew

Yeah. This game is going to be awesome.

Kohe321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Kohe321

Awesome

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Willy105
    @Pakorn said:
    " @Willy105: I don't know about that... if you're interested in purely the story, and not the MMO aspects, I'd say just try to complete the story in the first free month that will no doubt come along with the boxed copy, and maybe 1 or 2 additional months if it takes that (no idea how long the story's going to be) Then cancel. If you are interested in the MMO stuff, then its really no different than paying for another MMO like WoW. If you already play another sub-based MMO it shouldn't be too much trouble to cancel for the little bit you try out TOR, right? Only so much time in the day, and all that :D Additionally, ad support is only as profitable as your game is popular. I'm sure the game will have a huge initial spike of interest, not unlike other MMOs like Age of Conan or Warhammer Online did. But let's say that, like those other examples, player interest drops off after several months. The value of the ad space will surely go down. I'm sure EA/Bioware doesn't want to take that risk. Its a far more stable business model to just receive a flat fee per subscriber, and they can then easily scale their output of content/support to match the subscriber level. Whereas with ad support, there may be a point where there would be no potential buyers for ad space; Where does EA/Bioware get its money to support the game now? Imagine then what would happen if EA suddenly tried to spring subscription fees on its few remaining players...  "
    Anarchy Online is going for free now, using advertising. Every year they say they will take out the ad model if it doesn't work, but they keep extending it because it's working.
    Jekaboom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Jekaboom

oh man I'm SO waiting for this game. However, I don't feel quite OK with the graphic art they've chosen... might need to play it for some hours to feel ok bout that. But alas, I can't wait to play a story driven MMO ! Best to date yet imho is LOTRO in this regard...

jacksukeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#34  Edited By jacksukeru

Hey, I like lazorsvords, and if my laptop can handle it (which I'm guessing it can), I could see myself playing it.

MichaelBach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By MichaelBach

If they make stories and characthers as interresting as in Dragon Age it could be very interresting.

Blitzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Blitzer

The only problem I forsee is this. 
    MMOs have 2 games in them. Leveling up and then end-game, max level content. 
    WoW is totally different once you get to 80 (or whatever the max level may be).  I know a lot of people that played WoW and quit before even getting to max level. They just don't 
    understand that things totally change then. 

We'll see how ToR handles this. I'm excited.

Coombs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Coombs

I just can't see it having staying power,
    They will have to put ALOT of time into Endgame content

first2die

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By first2die

Come on people $15 a month is not a huge amount of money. 

Even for those with low to middle income thats $3.75 a week. I'm 100% positive that everyone can manage to find $3.75 a week that they waste elsewhere and put it into something they enjoy.  

You pay ~$6 for DVD rental that lasts 2hrs, why not spend $3.75 on something that will last a week? 

P.S I apologize if i sound like a life insurance add on day time TV.

first2die

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By first2die
    @Jayzilla:    Jedi Consulor and the Sith Inquisitor both sounds like the priest class from wow to me. 
    L1D3N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By L1D3N

It just keeps sounding better and better, can't wait!

MaddProdigy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By MaddProdigy

oh fuck yea 

PJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By PJ

the upcoming massively multiplayer online RPG being developed jointly by LucasArts and BioWare? <----- Why is that there? Doesn't Ryan know who developed the game?

Avatar image for wintersnowblind
    WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By WinterSnowblind
    @first2die said:
    " Come on people $15 a month is not a huge amount of money.  Even for those with low to middle income thats $3.75 a week. I'm 100% positive that everyone can manage to find $3.75 a week that they waste elsewhere and put it into something they enjoy.   You pay ~$6 for DVD rental that lasts 2hrs, why not spend $3.75 on something that will last a week?   P.S I apologize if i sound like a life insurance add on day time TV. "
    Personally, I don't rent DVD's, but even so, that's a relatively small investment.  

No matter how you try and cut it, $15 per month quickly adds up to being a lot of money..  but regardless, it's not really about being able to afford it or not.  I'm sure every single gamer our there could pay the fee, if they really wanted to.  But paying that means less money for other games, and it means playing this one game has to take up a huge amount of your time.  If your like me and only spend a few hours gaming per week, spending all that time on one game, just because that's the one I'm paying for all the time, is a little unmanagable.

Not everyone has the free time to throw away at one game, or the money to keep it going, regardless of whether or not I'm even playing it.
    Again, monthly fee's are an antiquated system.  I don't mind having to pay to keep the game running, but the current system they use just badly needs updated.
    IKenjiI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By IKenjiI

Sweaty

Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor

Any lifetime subscriptions being offered?  

I don't believe in monthly fees.

akcorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By akcorr

No issue here with the monthly subscription fee.  When you dealing with a game of this magnitude your going to have to have a set number of revenue that comes in every month to pay for servers, network & ISP fees, employee salaries/overtime for them to work on expansions and bug squashing....especially post launch.    I find the people who have issues with the sub fee are people who are primarily Xbox or PS3 users.    It's understandable since they're not used to paying a monthly subscription just to play one game but PC gamers have been doing that since....well since Ultima Online, Everquest, WOW and I think those were all pretty successful don't you think??  Not an issue here at all.

Chadley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Chadley
    @Willy105 said:
    I get REALLY tired of hearing this from folks. If you want to be immersed in an MMO, you're never going to get away from the pay to play model. These developers need to  (A) Constantly update and upgrade servers and (B) Make a profit. While these games are made for consumers to play and have a good time, you have to understand that the ultimate goal of an MMO to a company is to MAKE MONEY. It really isn't fair to expect a developer to release a game that will be continuously updated and expanded without charging a fee of some sort. We get this new content from workers. People who sit at their computers and create this extra content. They don't work for free, would you?

As far as advertising models, personally I don't want to have coke-a-cola advertisements popping up on billboards while I'm running around in-game. How distracting would seeing an ad for Gillette Razors be while you're trying to down an NPC in a game? What I'm trying to say is ads stick out like a sore thumb. They're an eyesore. Even if you go the route Dungeons and Dragons Online (DDO) has gone, you still have to pay for some content, you just can't get away from that.  

To my knowledge, the only MMO I've seen that does free to play right is Guild Wars. I don't know how they do it, but they do. I'll be interested to see how Guild Wars 2 turns out.
    Sly_Ry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Sly_Ry
    @PJ said:
    "  the upcoming massively multiplayer online RPG being developed jointly by LucasArts and BioWare? <----- Why is that there? Doesn't Ryan know who developed the game?

"

Read the whole sentence again.
    MeatSim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#49  Edited By MeatSim

The Inquisitor seems like my kind of class.

Jared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Jared

Excellent interview Ryan, you asked some great questions, I'm pumped for this game!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.