Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Dec 20, 2011

Star Wars: The Old Republic is a massively-multiplayer role-playing game set 300 years after the events of BioWare's Knights of the Old Republic series, but still approximately 3,600 years before the events of the films.

Your characters story so far, Love it? Hate it?

• 56 results
    TooSweet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By TooSweet

I built a few and so far I've taken my Bounty Hunter to 27. I like it so far. I think I leave too many people off the hook and that ends up screwing me. I believe one of dialogues that came up is "I think I'm getting soft." Since I got betrayed again by someone who I skipped on killing. If I see that character in the game I hope they give me a chance to put a blaster to his noggin, but I doubt that will happen. Part of what keeps me from going dark side each time is my companion character wouldn't approve and neither would the guy who was training me initially in the story. I also look at it from the view point of, I got paid to do a job, which doesn't always involve killing someone. Stick to the job. All about the money.

So from what people say Act 2 may be slow. Somehow I hope I manage to push through it.

wario2295

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By wario2295

Jedi Knight story mirrors A LOT of the star wars movies (closing part of act 1 especially, youll know what i mean) but its honestly what i want and its a blast bombing along saving the galaxy :D. My smuggler alt is also great even though act 2 seems a little less so; on Hoth right now and it really doesn't fit the character as they'd been building it up to that point but its still a blast!

altairre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By altairre

I ended up choosing a Sith Marauder who is currently at lvl 33 and still in act 1. So far the story is a blast partially because it´s really great to see how the character becomes more and more powerfull, especially when he is just wasting fools in cutscenes. It´s like: "Nah, you don´t even need to fight those dudes, you are just going to force choke them to death in this cutscene because you are so much more badass than them". Being a dick in RPGs has rarely been so much fun and I hope the story can keep this up. Also, capes are awesome.

talkingtoast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By talkingtoast

Just finished the first chapter of the Bounty Hunter's story and I'm loving it. The start of two has been great so far, too !

Zuldim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By Zuldim

I just got to Belsavis in my Consular class quest (I'm a Shadow!) and it's... Ok. I was a bit surprised that it's essentially two stories barely linked together at all that switch at around level 30-33. I'm guessing most of the classes have a huge shift at the end of Act 1? The storyline is ok, Nolan North's voice acting (Male Consular) is ok, the companions are... Well I don't like the Consular companions that much to be honest. The second one you get is probably my favorite of the lot purely because I find him kind of funny,

I mean, he has a holographic girlfriend. And his stun is sending her to dance for people!

Overall it's a pretty decent story. I hear Imperial Agent is the best (or one of the best) of the class quests, so I'll probably roll one of those once I'm done on Republic.

yoshimitz707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#56  Edited By yoshimitz707

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.