Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Mar 12, 2013

The second chapter in the StarCraft II trilogy, Heart of the Swarm is a science fiction-themed real-time strategy game for PC and Mac. Players take control of the vicious Zerg faction in an interstellar war against the hard-nosed Terrans and psionic Protoss.

For some reason the game keeps installing...

joeybagad0nutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I've started this game 3 times today. And everytime I start it, it requires to install the game again....and again.....and again.....It's really making mad. I'm playing this game on a Macbook Pro 2012 model (Non-Retina). Was wondering if anyone else is having this problem?

Thule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Thule

Have you tried completely shutting down your Macbook, booting it back up and then launching Starcraft again?

Your best bet however, would be to ask on the Blizzard tech support forums as they might be more familiar with this problem.

EXTomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By EXTomar

What do you mean "requires to install the game again"? Recently, little patches have been coming out rapidly requiring a small period of time to wait before playing.

baldgye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

Open the dir where the game files are installed and run the fixer program within it. I'm not sure what its called but it usually fixes 90% of the problems you can have with sc2.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.