Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Jul 27, 2010

The first chapter in the StarCraft II trilogy focuses on the struggles of the Terran race, as seen through the eyes of Commander Jim Raynor, leader of the rebel group Raynor's Raiders.

August 10 Friday Night Livestream Tournament w/ $10 Steam Raffle

Moztacular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Moztacular

After a two week hiatus, I'm back and ready to host another Friday Night King of the Hill Starcraft 2 event! Another $10 steam purchase will be raffled off at the end of the night. Any participants are entered to win. Go to the channel 'Giantbomb' on SC2 around 9pm EST tomorrow (Friday) to participate. Pilot will join me as co-caster per usual.

"Don't drink alone on a Friday, Jimmy."

WHAT: A king of the hill tournament is a simple winner stays style where you play an opponent 1v1 and if you win you play another person. A friend and I will be casting and streaming the matches. 

WHEN:  Friday August 10th starting at 9:00pm EST. Late comers welcome there isn't a deadline to "signup." We will play for several hours or until I run out of players, so don't be afraid to check in late if you can't make it right at 9:00pm.

WHO CAN PLAY: Anyone is welcome to play, I won't be filtering out players in low leagues, though you can expect that if higher level players emerge it will be very difficult to beat them if you are a low league. You're still welcome to play and you'd probably enjoy watching on the stream. 

WHERE: North America server-Head to the channel 'giantbomb' in SC2 around 9:00pm EST or when you are ready to play. I (moztacular) will be there so send me a message that you want to play. I will add you to the first come first serve list of players. 

THE PRIZE: A $10.00 steam purchase will be raffled off at the end of the night. If you play a match you are eligible for the prize. You do not have to win or be present at the time of the drawing, but you must play at least one match to be eligible for the raffle. If there are not enough players to warrant an effective king of the hill tournament I reserve the right to keep the $10 steam purchase for a later date when we have more players.Thank you.

THE STREAM (it will go live at the time of the tournament): Below you will find the stream where myself and Pilot will co-cast the games. We do our best, thank you.     

Hope to see some folks there,
    Moz
    Moztacular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Moztacular

A last minute bump, I was unable to bump prior to this so hopefully some of you will catch this who are interested. If we don't have enough players in about 10-15 minutes we'll just wait to try again next Friday. Come to the giantbomb channel in SC2. Thanks, Moz

Pilot_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Pilot_

C'mon guys, join in. I got nothing better to do on a Friday night than cast your games.

Seriously. This is the most human interaction I get all week.

--Pilot

Moztacular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Moztacular

Think we'll have just enough players to have a little tournament here, message me if you check in late and I might be able to add you to the list.

wchigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By wchigo

Moz was late to the cast?! UNACCEPTABLE! *insert blind raging comments here*

Hennet_sim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Hennet_sim

I might have forgotten it was Friday :D

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By TruthTellah

I just had oral surgery today. So, I uh... don't even know what's going on right now.

I hope everyone has fun though!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.