Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Jul 27, 2010

The first chapter in the StarCraft II trilogy focuses on the struggles of the Terran race, as seen through the eyes of Commander Jim Raynor, leader of the rebel group Raynor's Raiders.

I tried..... to like Starcraft II.

• 78 results
    JonGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JonGamer

If any of you saw my first thread on the site you will know I was super excited for Starcraft II. I'd never played an RTS before, the trailers looked awesome, I had plenty of friends who swore that the game was awesome, so I made a post asking about whether this is the game for me. I was looking for a deep, rich multiplayer game that I could learn and play for as long as possible. You guys all gave such awesome replies and it was a great introduction to the forums on the site. So while I waited to pick up the game I began to watch some basic tutorials from HuskyStarcraft, Day9, StrategyGamesCast, etc. 

The game is so deep and balanced. I've been looking for a great multiplayer experience since my days of Halo 2 and Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. Buying the game was a risk because I'd never played an RTS before and knew next to nothing about the actual gameplay. So I buy the game, take it home and load it up. I'm soo excited and can't wait to begin learning. I play some of the challange maps, a few cooperative games against the AI, and even a couple 2v2 games in the practice league. But about two hours into the game I realized.......... I hate the gameplay. Something about clicking units and hotkeying them around just doesn't stick with me. The game is definately interesting and I enjoyed learning about each unit and what requirements I needed to build them. But I just can't stand the actual control of scrolling around the map and microing units around. 

That's not to say it's a bad game at all. I'm terribly dissapointed that it didn't stick me with. I've tried many matches since then but still I find the gameplay to be too tedious and quick for my tastes. I know.... I know... speed will come with time but I just don't enjoy it at all. This has been a very long-winded post that doesn't say much besides that this just isn't the game for me. I played some Splinter Cell: Conviction and some Counter Strike and realized that I was having soooo much more fun with these games. 

I guess I'm writing this just to ask if this has happened to anybody else? Have you picked up a game and just realized it totally wasn't for you? I've got to run out but I'll check the replies in just a few. 

Please don't say, "Oh you're such a noob... don't give up that easy." I don't give up games easy and pride myself in tackling hard multiplayer games that will complete destroy me in the process of learning to be good. That upward climb is enjoyable for me and I fought my way through MLG Halo 2 tournaments, veteran Splinter Cell players, and experienced Call of Duty 4 players. Starcraft is probably the game I have been looking for..... it's just..... I can't stand playing it. : /

Sanryd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Sanryd

Refreshing to see someone who actually gave it a shot and recognizes that it is a decent game even though they happened not to like it. It's been the exact opposite for me; My brother and I got into the original StarCraft a week before the sequel came out and were instantly hooked. Picked up SC II the day it came out and have been loving it (though Newegg is taking too damn long to ship my new card. I hate playing at ~20 fps). Have you tried any of the campaign yet? Not to say that it would convince you otherwise, but it's worth a shot.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e851fc84effd
    deactivated-5e851fc84effd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Cool.

Levio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4  Edited By Levio

I feel the same way about tactics games!  So much depth and strategies to consider, yet the simple fact that they take freaking forever to play ruins any chance of fun.

Also, whoever thought up permadeath for your characters in those tactic games needs to be kicked in the balls.  The battles should be about winning, not worrying about losing a unit for future battles.

yinstarrunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By yinstarrunner

You just compared the skillsets needed to be good at Starcraft II to those needed to be good at Halo and CoD.  Clearly, you're a crazy person, though I understand what you mean when you say RTS isn't your genre.

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#6  Edited By Jeust
    @Levio said:
    " I feel the same way about tactics games!  So much depth and strategies to consider, yet the simple fact that they take freaking forever to play ruins any chance of fun."
    Yep. They get so tedious. 

It happened with God of War, with everyone says how great it was, and me saying "meh".  It wasn't all that bad, but too much button mashing for my taste.
    wchigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By wchigo

It's unfortunate, but yeah, this game is definitely not for everyone. Sorry to hear it's not clicking with you for some reason.

For me, the most recent example would probably be MW2. I was so hyped for it and I loved the SP, however short that it was. But I just did not enjoy the MP at all, even though I loved the MP of CoD4. Just something about spawning and immediately dying to someone's killstreak (ie - AC-130 explosions) about 8 times in a row does not equate to fun for me. Just like you said about SC2, the skills and stuff will/would come in time, but I just was not invested enough to stick with it and learn to get good at it. So I completely understand where you're coming from.

Edit: Ah... yeah. I forgot about GoW 3 (thanks Jeust!). For some reason I wasn't feeling it, and I thought I was the only one until I heard the guys talk about it on the Bombcast and about how it felt "hollow" or "soulless" in a manner of speaking. I felt somewhat relieved to know I wasn't batcrap insane, but I still feel pretty bad about not liking it, perhaps even moreso than my not liking MW2.

JonGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By JonGamer
    @yinstarrunner said:

" You just compared the skillsets needed to be good at Starcraft II to those needed to be good at Halo and CoD.  Clearly, you're a crazy person, though I understand what you mean when you say RTS isn't your genre. "

Hahaha. Noo I'm not crazy. I didn't mean either of those games takes more skill. Starcraft is much deeper and more complicated, I just meant that I enjoy those games more.

@tdk08:  Thanks. I did try. I wish I enjoyed it like you and your brother because I'm still desperately seeking a new multiplayer game to get hooked on.

EDIT: I tried the campaign but still it was the same. : /
    JonGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By JonGamer
    @wchigo said:
    " It's unfortunate, but yeah, this game is definitely not for everyone. Sorry to hear it's not clicking with you for some reason.  For me, the most recent example would probably be MW2. I was so hyped for it and I loved the SP, however short that it was. But I just did not enjoy the MP at all, even though I loved the MP of CoD4. Just something about spawning and immediately dying to someone's killstreak (ie - AC-130 explosions) about 8 times in a row does not equate to fun for me. Just like you said about SC2, the skills and stuff will/would come in time, but I just was not invested enough to stick with it and learn to get good at it. So I completely understand where you're coming from. "
    Modern Warfare 2's multiplayer was terrible IMO. Building up the skills and strategies is what I was looking forward to the most. It sucks because I feel like I am missing out on one of the deepest, most robust multiplayer games to come out in a LONG time but I just can't get over the gameplay. Man I'm a nerd...... I've been thinking about this way too much. : /
    wchigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By wchigo

Well, like I said in your original thread, YMMV. I played the original SC and its expansion and somehow while I enjoyed the game, I never had the drive to improve so for most of my time playing that game I usually had a sub .500 record and was typically the worst player out of all my friends and among the bottom for the clan I was in.

Somehow this game has managed to get its hooks into me from the first moment I watched an actual match that was posted on Youtube, and now I'm hopelessly addicted. If you keep at it eventually something may click with you (ie - winning a long, drawn out 40 min+ match) but it sounds like you've spent a decent amount of time with the game and it just doesn't seem to be your cup of tea. Again, I felt the same way about missing out on a robust MP game when it came to my situation with MW2, despite all its flaws, but don't get down just because it's not for you. One man's trash, another man's treasure or something right? I suppose the biggest shame out of all of this probably is that you spent 60 bucks on a game in which no facet of it is appealing to you at all (I'm looking at you once again GoW 3... *sigh*)

Jayzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#11  Edited By Jayzilla

Very nicely put together thread: honest but not rude. You were honest but not to tick people off that might like the game. SC2 is the same way for me too. I compare it to Celine Dion. She is a talented lady, but I don't like her music at all. I could have compared it to Opera too. Just not my bag.

JonGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By JonGamer
    @wchigo:  I'm going to try and work out my account with a friend so he can play it. I'm not sure how but we'll see. I very rarely make bad gaming related purchases, last game I bought that was a waste of money was Braid (everyone loves that game but it's just not my cup of tea either), so I'm not too worried about the money.

@Jayzilla said:
    " Very nicely put together thread: honest but not rude. You were honest but not to tick people off that might like the game. SC2 is the same way for me too. I compare it to Celine Dion. She is a talented lady, but I don't like her music at all. I could have compared it to Opera too. Just not my bag. "
    I tried really hard to not bash the game and have people understand that it's just not my thing. I've been trying a couple other strategy game demos from Steam but I'm thinking that maybe this and puzzle games just aren't for me.
    EggPuppet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By EggPuppet

It's possible that the reason you find it unpleasant to control is that you haven't fully learned the controls yet. Things like hotkeying your units and structures effectively, using the command hotkeys, and using rally points and waypoints enable the player to be much, much more efficient in his control over the game, and bring the focus more towards the action itself.

Or, maybe you already know about all of that stuff, and it still doesn't click for you. Starcraft has a very distinctive playstyle.

Juvarial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Juvarial

As an MLGay Gears of War 1 player I say that you can still be pro at Shooters and RTS.  
    But if you do like it then do not play it.  
    Hell I have been playing PC games since I was 7 but still have not played a valve game. 
    Ever. 

sixghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By sixghost
    @JonGamer said:
    " If any of you saw my first thread on the site you will know I was super excited for Starcraft II. I'd never played an RTS before, the trailers looked awesome, I had plenty of friends who swore that the game was awesome, so I made a post asking about whether this is the game for me. I was looking for a deep, rich multiplayer game that I could learn and play for as long as possible. You guys all gave such awesome replies and it was a great introduction to the forums on the site. So while I waited to pick up the game I began to watch some basic tutorials from HuskyStarcraft, Day9, StrategyGamesCast, etc.   The game is so deep and balanced. I've been looking for a great multiplayer experience since my days of Halo 2 and Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. Buying the game was a risk because I'd never played an RTS before and knew next to nothing about the actual gameplay. So I buy the game, take it home and load it up. I'm soo excited and can't wait to begin learning. I play some of the challange maps, a few cooperative games against the AI, and even a couple 2v2 games in the practice league. But about two hours into the game I realized.......... I hate the gameplay. Something about clicking units and hotkeying them around just doesn't stick with me. The game is definately interesting and I enjoyed learning about each unit and what requirements I needed to build them. But I just can't stand the actual control of scrolling around the map and microing units around.   That's not to say it's a bad game at all. I'm terribly dissapointed that it didn't stick me with. I've tried many matches since then but still I find the gameplay to be too tedious and quick for my tastes. I know.... I know... speed will come with time but I just don't enjoy it at all. This has been a very long-winded post that doesn't say much besides that this just isn't the game for me. I played some Splinter Cell: Conviction and some Counter Strike and realized that I was having soooo much more fun with these games.   I guess I'm writing this just to ask if this has happened to anybody else? Have you picked up a game and just realized it totally wasn't for you? I've got to run out but I'll check the replies in just a few.   Please don't say, "Oh you're such a noob... don't give up that easy." I don't give up games easy and pride myself in tackling hard multiplayer games that will complete destroy me in the process of learning to be good. That upward climb is enjoyable for me and I fought my way through MLG Halo 2 tournaments, veteran Splinter Cell players, and experienced Call of Duty 4 players. Starcraft is probably the game I have been looking for..... it's just..... I can't stand playing it. : / "
    Seeing as how this is the first RTS game you've ever played. Stick with it for more than 4-5 days. Using hotkeys never feels natural at first, even after playing BW for 2-3 years, I still feel extremely uncomfortable when I switch my hotkey setup. Eventually you stop thinking about which keys you are pressing, and just instinctively select the units you want.
    MaddProdigy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By MaddProdigy
    @JonGamer:  Dude first RTS you've ever played, put some time in on it. If it still feels weird I guess you just have a preference for FPS gameplay, but it really is a great game once you get adjusted.
    Jaktajj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Jaktajj

Starcraft 2 and Braid are a waste of money? Halo 2, CoD and Splinter Cell great experiences in comparison? 

This is the best trolling attempt I've ever seen. Utter genius.

Avatar image for president_barackbar
    President_Barackbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@JonGamer:  I don't mean to derail this topic at all, I just thought you might find it helpful to hear from someone else who had a similar experience with RTS games before. All that hotkeying and resource management and unit counters bored me to death when I tried games like SC and AoE III. Then I went and found the Total War series, and I really love it. Total War seems to take all the boring parts out of an RTS game (all that micromanagement) and only leave the good bits (the combat) in the traditional RTS control. So if you want to experience an RTS without all that, you might want to look up a Total War game.
    davidwitten22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By davidwitten22
    @el_tajij said:
    " Starcraft 2 and Braid are a waste of money? Halo 2, CoD and Splinter Cell great experiences in comparison?   This is the best trolling attempt I've ever seen. Utter genius. "
    Now THIS is the best trolling attempt I've ever seen. Utter genius.
    JonGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By JonGamer
    @el_tajij said:
    " Starcraft 2 and Braid are a waste of money? Halo 2, CoD and Splinter Cell great experiences in comparison?   This is the best trolling attempt I've ever seen. Utter genius. "
    I am not attempting to troll. Would I have typed out that whole first post if I wanted to troll? If you read my first post through you'd see that I think Starcraft II is a great game but just not my thing. I'm going to give it a bit longer before I completely sign off on it. Braid is also probably an amazing game.... but just one I could not get into.  

@President_Barackbar:  Yeah I heard from a good friend that the Total War series is pretty cool. I'm going to check Steam and the interwebs to look for a demo.
    Rockdalf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#21  Edited By Rockdalf
    @wchigo said:
    " It's unfortunate, but yeah, this game is definitely not for everyone.   
    This is the reason Starcraft II, as great as it is, will not be GOTY.
    zidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

#22  Edited By zidd

Starcraft 2 has an incredible barrier to entry. Especially with all of the match throwing for lower ladder placement going on.

Illmatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Illmatic

Happened to me with Dead Rising. I picked it up a few months ago as it was pretty cheap and I had some spare cash after buying Red Dead. After a frustrating death in Red Dead, I pop in Dead Rising and was actually enjoying it for a few hours but that enjoyment was diminishing over time until I was simply bunny hopping my way through the mall just to reach my next objective. The story wasn't really all that entertaining to me and the concept of attacking zombies with random weapons was fun for only a little bit. I'm not all that upset at the purchase, after all it was dirt cheap. But definitely disappointed in it.

Semition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Semition

Not surprising.

The skill set you learn in the games you listed hardly ever transfers well to an RTS game.

DG991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PATERSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#26  Edited By PATERSON

Maybe you're just not into RTS games, like me!

tebbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#27  Edited By tebbit
    @davidwitten22 said:
    " @el_tajij said:
    Now THIS is the best trolling attempt I've ever seen. Utter genius. "
    No, THIS is the best tro... 

wait. no, you were right.
    Avatar image for DELETE_chickenpants
    ChickenPants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ChickenPants

Well as you said you'd never played an RTS before so it's fair enough when you say they just don't suit you.

It's one of my favourite genres of games. I grew up as a PC gamer and as a result I'm pretty steeped in RTS gameplay. I'll admit that Starcraft is pretty fast.

Dingofighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Dingofighter

Doesn't seem like it's specifically Starcraft 2 you're not liking, but RTS's in general. 
    I didn't really like RTS's before either, even though I really wanted to, but I love SC2. Somehow it awakened my love for RTS's.

VWGTI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By VWGTI

Dawn of War 1 and the expansions are the best RTS games for people who don't like RTS games.

webby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By webby
    @JonGamer  
    You might be better playing through the campaign since it feels different to multiplayer. 
    RaceKickfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By RaceKickfist
    @Jeust said:
    " @Levio said:
    " I feel the same way about tactics games!  So much depth and strategies to consider, yet the simple fact that they take freaking forever to play ruins any chance of fun."
    Yep. They get so tedious.  It happened with God of War, with everyone says how great it was, and me saying "meh".  It wasn't all that bad, but too much button mashing for my taste. "
    I had the same 'God of War' reaction.
    Clbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#33  Edited By Clbull

To me, Age of Empires 2 and even Age of Mythology were the last good RTS games. They were (somewhat) simple, they didn't have a great single player campaign but bloody hell, the map editor and multiplayer were brilliant additions. Theres nothing more satisfying than building a massive city and army and taking down your enemy. Starcraft and even the Warcraft series however are not for me. Their gameplay focuses too much on quick expansions, uber micro, levelling up heroes (well WC3 is like that) and rushing.

In fact, I've yet to see a game replicate that feeling of building a really nice city.

Gunrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Gunrock

indubidibly one of the best "tried it not my game" post ive seen, it quite a shame but i feel you, its funny because its also a blizzard game i can't stand diablo games, i don't like clicking i can play phantasy star or deathspank but i can't stand clicking in diablo, its just boring to me. i hope you have fun with your other games and thanks for trying Starcraft i will continue to enjoy it, one thing though you should finish the campaign i love all the different mission types.

captainfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#35  Edited By captainfish

Starcraft 2 seems to be missing tutorials for high level play. In a way it's kinda similar to SFIV. If you want to learn to play it really well, you just gotta go out and find information. There are the challenges, but I'm not sure how well they prepare you for actual combat. As for not liking Hot Keys and microing, in a game where you're expected to go around to different buildings and build units, and the only way to build them is to click on icons, using hotkeys is the only real way to speed up that process. Same with spells and abilities. I know you're not saying it's dumb, you're saying it's not your thing, but when you think about it, there's not really any other way to make that process more streamlined. Microing is hard and probably my weakest point, but you can mitigate that by grouping separate unit types and using groups to tell them to attack certain high priority targets, or move back. I can definitely understand that a person wouldn't want to learn that style of gameplay, but like a lot of other people said, if you learn it well it's really rewarding to pull off (watch Brad in the TNT vs that zerg dude to know what I mean).

JonGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By JonGamer

Thanks for all the good responses. I've tried campaign a bit more and decided I'm going to give the game to my friend. He's an RTS friend and will enjoy it much more than me. I'd still love to enter the world of PC gaming, but maybe Starcraft II isn't the game for me to do this with.

RJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#37  Edited By RJ

Starcraft

Sorrowsan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Sorrowsan

starcraft
    JonGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By JonGamer
    @Fragstoff: 
    Sigh..... I don't only like FPS, I play and enjoy plenty of games that don't involve shooting people. I've been playing the campaign and so far it's been alright. My computer is not so good and the cutscenes look terrible but the story is interesting. But yeah... this is the exact answer I was not looking for and why I tried to word my post so carefully.
    Zurgfrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Zurgfrog

Well It sucks that you dident find SCII any fun or even the hole RTS Gerne ingenerale, it does take a certain amount of patience to play them  and can be slow to begin with but build into a grealty exciting experience if you put enough time into it. Try out the story and even though you may not like the game play see if the story grabs you and if not then no harm done.

xplodedd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#41  Edited By xplodedd

starcraftII is amazing i dont knowwhat you are talking about

AAsama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#42  Edited By AAsama

A well typed out post and i think i know how you feel. 
    I am not a big strategy gamer myself, but i belive that if Starcraft isnt your cup of tactics maybe you should try Supreme Commander? 
    That game has tons of strategy but not necessarily as much micro managing of units and production. A very underrated game in my opinion, you should give it a try!
    Jaktajj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Jaktajj

I just find this whole post a bit bizarre. It's like passive aggressive trolling or something. :D

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Tennmuerti
    @JonGamer:

I feel exactly the same way about SF:IV
    I was super awesome excited for it. But had little experience with fighting games outside of my childhood memories of MK2 and SF2.
    Really wanted to get into it but eventually never could. So it just sits on my shelf now even tho I appreciate it why a lot of people love it.
    pegasuswinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By pegasuswinks

RTS is almost like a niche genre in the sense than if you want to enjoy it or be good at it you have to spend some serious time with it. In sharp contrast games like CoD or CS are very easy to get into and don't require you to research 9258518 different build orders. It's unfortunate that you don't seem to like Starcraft 2, I'd just say give it a bit more time but, to each his/her own.

gateht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By gateht

Never played the original, will have to pick that up before I make up my mindddddddddddddddddddddd.

ragnar_mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ragnar_mike

I'm hopeful that the same doesn't happen to me. I've never played a ton of strategy games, but I like the concept and I plan on getting Starcraft soon. Here's hopingit's money well spent.

JonGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By JonGamer
    @xplodedd said:
    " starcraftII is amazing i dont knowwhat you are talking about "
    DId you read my first post? I stated that I think the game is interesting and fantastic.... but it's just not my kind of game.
    hajnalvS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By hajnalvS

I feel the same way, although I was never really into Starcraft perse. I was more into Warcraft 3 FT and Red Alert. I bought the game with the mindset of somehow becoming addicted to it because I thought it would be so good. Turns out when I'm not really into the whole futuristic aliens in outer space setting, which kind of sucks cause that's 60 bucks down the drain. I think I'll eventually start playing it a lot once I get good but it's pretty low on my priority list when it comes to video games.

I'm currently addicted to Company of Heroes, and have been since I bought the game and I just think it takes way more strategy and is overall just a way more balanced and well rounded game.

JonGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By JonGamer
    @hajnalvS:  I played Company of Heroes a bit OVer at my friends house the other day. It seems a lot different from most RTS and I liked the combat a bit better. I too wanted to become addicted to Starcraft but it just didn't work out. I'm still enjoying the soundtrack people have posted on Youtube and watching Day9's commentary over matches.

Glad everyone is understanding. I was afraid when I made this post everyone would jump down my throat and tell me I'm too much of a noob for RTS or something.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.