Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Stardew Valley

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Feb 26, 2016

After escaping the burden of city life, an office worker begins their new life managing their grandfather's farmland in the rural region of Stardew Valley in this indie mix of top-down action-RPG and life simulation.

Stardew Valley Multiplayer on Switch

Avatar image for deactivated-5cdce40e6c535
    deactivated-5cdce40e6c535

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm just seeing if any duders are down to play some Stardew Valley multiplayer on the Nintendo Switch? My fiance and I play quite a bit and she's looking to start a new farm in multiplayer. If anyone's interested let me know!

Froghourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Where you guys at geographically/time zone wise? I might be down but I am in Europe so it might get a little difficult depending on where you are.

Avatar image for partypartyparty
    partypartyparty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm in the -7 mountain time zone. I haven't played stardew in a while but I'd like to get back in for some multiplayer this time, as I haven't tried that before. Feel free to add me SW-0001-4893-0730.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.