Stardust Suplex is a competitive all-female pro-wrestling game for the Super Famicom. Unlike other all-women wrestling games for the Super Nintendo, such as JWP Joshi Pro Wrestling: Pure Wrestle Queens and Fire Pro Joshi All-Star Dream Slam, Stardust Suplex is not affiliated with a real-world wrestling organization but instead is presented by the "VLPW" or "Varie Ladys [sic] Professional Wrestling" circuit. However, the game's fictional wrestlers all have loose real-world parallels, similar to those featured in the Fire Pro Wrestling series.
The game features three modes: Battle Royal, which pits four wrestlers against each other; Vs Battle, which is a single one-on-one or tag team match; and Stardust Super Battle which plays more like a tournament. The sixteen wrestlers have their own distinct finishers.
The following sixteen wrestlers appear in the game. Their probable real-world equivalents are in parentheses.
- Beauty Mutsuki (Cutie Suzuki)
- Naomi Sonoda (Manami Toyota)
- Kurumi Sudo (Megumi Kudo)
- Masumi Suzaku (Mayumi Ozaki)
- Mikako Ifukube (Takako Inoue)
- Shoko Ifukube (Kyoko Inoue)
- Asuka Nanto (Hokuto)
- Kyoko Ueda (Etsuko Mita)
- Nisaki Takigawa (Sakie Hasegawa)
- Tokiyo Yamana (Toshiyo Yamada)
- Mariko Oda (Yumiko Hotta)
- Jun Rando (Shinobu Kandori)
- Hell Takano (Bull Nakano)
- Raja Tonga (Aja Kong)
- Grenade Kanzaki (Kansai Dynamite)
- Kurayami Haja (Beniyasha)