Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Starforge

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Sep 22, 2014

A sandbox exploration and resource management survival shooter inspired by Minecraft, Warcraft, and Halo.

Help this game!

Xeirus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Xeirus

So I just found out about this game earlier today and it turns out my roommate had played it a while back and never told me about it :/

Well this thing looks fantastic and it's the first "kickstarter-esque" game I've supported and after watching some of the stuff about it I wanted to see if anyone on GB was talking about it... not a single forums thread.

I thought that was crazy, so here I am, letting everyone know, go check this thing out and buy a copy of the game. From what I'm told there's already a playable build, so it's far enough along for you to get something out of it right away.

Check the video out (that intro!):

and here's the link to the funding page

(Edit: fixed the video link)

Butler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Early access is available on steam now. This game looks pretty awesome. We should get some duders together and play this.

therealnelsk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm getting it now, it definitely looks pretty damn awesome.

Iron_Past

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Iron_Past

I assume the wiki is out of date? It certainly doesn't seem to be F2P, but does look pretty cool. How does the current alpha play?

Spence_5060

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

This game was recommended to me from a friend and it does seem pretty cool so far. Even in the alpha stage. Would love to see a Giant Bomb server. WOuld be pretty awesome

fox01313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

Got it on the steam summer sale & while there's not that much there now for the single player, it's off to an interesting start with a lot of possibilities. Only thing I'd really like is a better way of placing things like turrets/lights where I could just pick the square to put it on instead of trying to guess where it's going to land. Should be interesting to see what happens when they put more physics in the game where if you build something tall & badly it'll fall over (did the minecraft thing of building a 200+ block tall tower & started dumping stuff on top supported by a single spire of blocks) so should be funny to see it fall over.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.