Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Starhawk

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released May 08, 2012

Lightbox Interactive is developing this spiritual successor to Warhawk for the PS3, incorporating the character-driven RTS gameplay in a style similar to The Outfit.

Brand Spankin' new Starhawk trailer

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Duminakan89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

Edited By Duminakan89

Hey lets not forget coming out May 8th it'll be the long awaited sequel to Warhawk. great news in my opinion while I never played the game it's obvious that it had a huge cult following and Sony is catering big time to some of its loyal fans. Check out the trailer and revel in the Starhawk madness

Check this out and more at The Better Gaming Bureau

Duminakan89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Duminakan89

Hey lets not forget coming out May 8th it'll be the long awaited sequel to Warhawk. great news in my opinion while I never played the game it's obvious that it had a huge cult following and Sony is catering big time to some of its loyal fans. Check out the trailer and revel in the Starhawk madness

Check this out and more at The Better Gaming Bureau

thatfrood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By thatfrood

There are not very many stars in this.

or hawks.

mostly just trucks, really.

Duminakan89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Duminakan89

Well at about 1:44 they show only one, I'm sure you'd be able to ride many more in the actual game.

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By mosespippy

I spent 700 hours on Warhawk and I could not be any less interested in this game. :( I'm sure it'll be alright, but the complexity of strategy involved requires more thought than the average gamer has. So you'll never have teammates good enough to pull their weight, just like in Warhawk.

Also, I'm pretty sure this thread counts as youtube spam.

Duminakan89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Duminakan89

@mosespippy said:

I spent 700 hours on Warhawk and I could not be any less interested in this game. :( I'm sure it'll be alright, but the complexity of strategy involved requires more thought than the average gamer has. So you'll never have teammates good enough to pull their weight, just like in Warhawk.

Also, I'm pretty sure this thread counts as youtube spam.

I'm not trying to spam mine nor any other youtube channel, it's just that I put in the forum post/blog post that I'd show the trailer. It's no different than if I put any other video whether it be something funny or off topic, or something instructional. If that is the case then I apologize and I'll take it down.

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By mosespippy

@Duminakan89: The forum rule says you need at least 2 paragraphs of your thoughts about a video in order to post that video. Otherwise it's not really a discussion focussed topic and just spam. It certainly keeps down on topics where there is not much to say. If you add some more text then you should be fine. Like maybe why you are excited for Starhawk.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By TheHT

I was interested until I played the beta. Doesn't feel right.

Duminakan89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Duminakan89

@mosespippy said:

@Duminakan89: The forum rule says you need at least 2 paragraphs of your thoughts about a video in order to post that video. Otherwise it's not really a discussion focussed topic and just spam. It certainly keeps down on topics where there is not much to say. If you add some more text then you should be fine. Like maybe why you are excited for Starhawk.

ah alright, well I apologize then, I mean i would just check the option where I included it in the forums after I posted it on my blog. I'll keep that in mind next time, I don't want to violate forum rules.

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

It looks like the message has been clearly communicated and you don't seem like a trouble-maker at all, but yes, threads in which you link to or embed content should contain at least one or two lengthy paragraphs of text. We want the Giant Bomb forums to be a place of original content and discussion, and always try to keep the forums free from being clogged with threads which consist of just videos and a couple of lines of text. Thank you.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.