Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Stasis

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Aug 31, 2015

A 2D isometric point and click sci-fi adventure game by indie developer The Brotherhood.

release the backer keys already :)

Zurv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

One day before MGS V isn't helpful :) (to me.. ) haha :)

i really want to play this.. but there is sooooo much stuff in sept. I wish they would release it early. (yeah, i know... ranting :) )

did any of the higher level backers get it early? (i just did the basic one)

Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

So why come to the GB forums with this gripe?

pekoe212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I think some higher level backers had the opportunity to participate in the beta testing, which has been going on the last few weeks. Chris Bischoff has been sharing some of their reactions on Twitter (@StasisGame).

Zurv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By Zurv

so it is out and.. this will seem really petty.. but 1280x720 (the game was made in 720p) and a painful interface.

The art work is great, but it confuses with it is pre-2000 resolution. It feels like this should have come out the same year as Baldur's game, but ... ugh..

no custom settings. Only brightness can be changed. The hand drawn art looks great (of course there are problem in general with pretty static background), but 720p.. erp. Voice acting is pretty poor and there is a TON of reading. (which is .. fine.. it is a solo project - but that doesn't forgive making it such a low rez. The deluxe edition comes with 4k wall paper.. why not start with 4k art then?)

Sadly i feel that i'm going to get scared away from the game by the interface/jaggies/low rez before i can tell if the story is any good. Yes, they is one guys project for 5 years, but 720? maybe turn on AA? something.

anyone else playing? Is the story so great that i should fight past my problems with it? (this was a really poor time to release too.. a month ago would have been sooooo much better. We are in AAA zone now. I've been bored out of my mind since finishing the witcher.. but msg v, mad max, sword coast legends, etc.. are all coming out this month)

frytup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I backed it, but haven't had time to play more than 30 mins or so. At 1920x1200 it actually looks fine to me. I can totally understand people with 1440p monitors being annoyed, and it really does need more graphics options. Or more options in general. That said, it I love the atmosphere and plan to hop back in this weekend.

And, just for the record, no one was running 1280x720 pre 2000. 800x600 maybe.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.