Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

State of Decay

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Jun 05, 2013

State of Decay is an ambitious zombie apocalypse survival game set in a current-day open world that asks "What would you do if it really happened?"

Does anybody play the PC version with Mouse & Keyboard?

ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

I've considered buying this game many times in the past and stare at it every time it goes on sale on Steam (as it is now).

I always pass because I want to play it on a secondary PC with a mouse and keyboard and seeing as it was originally designed as a console exclusive I worry about how it plays with M&K.

So? Is there anyone here who has played it with mouse and keyboard? Care to share an opinion?

Atwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By Atwa

I did, it plays fine with mouse keyboard. I don't really think driving is ever that great with WASD but its not a huge part of the game and is totally fine. I think the shooting is outright better cause you get way more precision with the mouse and with ammo being so sparse that is definitely welcome. Melee works fine and overall, I had no problems with the m/k controls.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Seems like it would control as well as any other third person shooter on PC; which is perfectly fine.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.