Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Steam

Concept »

A digital distribution service owned by Valve Corporation. Originally created to distribute Valve's own games, Steam has since become the de facto standard for digital distribution of PC games.

Best Controller?

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

I'm looking to play games on my MacBook Air. I want to buy a controller. What should I buy? I know that Playstation controllers are bluetooth. Should I buy a PS3 controller or wait until the drivers are released for the PS4 controller? Is it even possible for me to use a 360 controller on a Mac? Thanks.

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By big_jon

If the Xbox one controller works I'd vote for it, I think it is the best controller I have used yet.

similarly, if you prefer Playstation controllers, go with the Duel shock 4

monetarydread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

At the moment the 360 pad is the best controller for a mac. I sold my Macbook a year ago so I could buy a real PC, so I cannot test my X1 controller on it; I would be surprised if it works as well as the 360 pad at the moment.

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
    colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

There's software out there to make both controllers work. Just pick the one you like the most.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.