Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Steam

Concept »

A digital distribution service owned by Valve Corporation. Originally created to distribute Valve's own games, Steam has since become the de facto standard for digital distribution of PC games.

Cherry Tree High Comedy Club cards

Ricerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Ricerx

I don't know if there is an official thread for this kind of thing, but I want to level up my Cherry Tree High Comedy Club badge without spending any money in the marketplace. This will make me laugh and avoid shame.

I will 1 for 1 trade any card I have for a Cherry Tree High Comedy Club card. Except for maybe my one foil because I feel some sort of attachment for a virtual thing I did nothing special to earn.

Feel free to just give me your Cherry Tree High Comedy Club cards for comedy.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ricerbass/inventory#753

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

you bought cherry tree high comedy club.

There is already plenty of shame there

Avatar image for superwristbands
    SuperWristBands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By SuperWristBands

You should consider selling your unwanted cards on the market place and using the funds to finance your new crippling addiction. That foil card will get you $1+ which should buy 4-5 Cherry Tree cards. Assuming their price is still in the ~$0.20 range. I don't really see why it would have gone up too much though.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By musubi

@animasta: Hey you. Its a somewhat decent game.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Animasta

@animasta: Hey you. Its a somewhat decent game.

absolutely not!

it is poop

poop that fell out of a butt

(it's so bad ugh)

unless the real ending makes everything all better! I played it to 'completion' didn't get all of the members and fucked off.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

@animasta: I dunno I played 2 hours or so of it and found it okay. I'm not gonna go to bat defending it or anything but I think calling it vile butt poop is a little extreme. Its a bit middling but its nothing offensively bad.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Yeah, there is a fuller Steam trading cards thread that I would link to, but I'm on my phone and can't be bothered. Also, that thread has seen little activity, except during the Summer Sale when it was getting new posts constantly.

Also also, I'm greatly enjoying this back and forth between Animasta and Demoskinos. Please, continue to narrow down exactly what kind of poop Cherry Tree High Comedy Club is.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Animasta

@animasta: I dunno I played 2 hours or so of it and found it okay. I'm not gonna go to bat defending it or anything but I think calling it vile butt poop is a little extreme. Its a bit middling but its nothing offensively bad.

it's middling nature is it's offensiveness! It's not even fun bad, it's just immensely THERE. like, there's nothing special about it at all. I played it two months ago and could not tell you who was in that game besides the main character.

it's the video game version of watching a TV show because you couldn't find the remote and are too lazy to get off the couch

TaunT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I still have to get the cards for this thing. I am re installing it. The only card I got is Cindy Smith.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.