Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Steam

Concept »

A digital distribution service owned by Valve Corporation. Originally created to distribute Valve's own games, Steam has since become the de facto standard for digital distribution of PC games.

Insurgency Mod Crash

Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Worm

I didn't know exactly where to post this but I find Steam forums the best place to post in-
    Whenever I attempt to play Insurgency the same problem occurs, I connect a server, I pick a team, go to Armory, and right after I quit the armory screen, it crashes.
    What's the problem?

Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Gunner

Sounds like an issue that would be fixed with a patch.. The mod is fairly new and it's open source so i wouldn't expect it to be perfect.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Jayge_

That actually is an odd problem. The best thing I can recommend is to go to your Games list on steam, right click, and go to the official forums. Posting your topic there would probably be the best place to go (although I *did* create an Insurgency page last night).

Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Worm

Edit: I said on this second post Insurgency but I meant Synergy, both crashed, anyhow thanks for helping me out with the insurgency problem, apparently the music in-game is the thing that makes it crash, I managed to play without music :)
    However synergy still crashes, we'll see how to fix that. thanks a lot :D

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.