Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Steam

Concept »

A digital distribution service owned by Valve Corporation. Originally created to distribute Valve's own games, Steam has since become the de facto standard for digital distribution of PC games.

Left4Dead 2 Low Violence

Avatar image for stephenbatchelor
    stephenbatchelor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

With Australia now catching up to most of the world and having an R rating for games, what are the chances of getting the uncut version of L4D2 now?
    From what I understand, the issue is that a game can't be submitted for a rating more then once, if that is the case, it would be lovely if they could allow the gore patches to work again.

singular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

You can find someone from a country were the game can be bought uncut in the Steam store who could buy it and gift it to you. That's a way to get it uncut. I got mine uncut in this way since you can only get the cut version in the German Steam store.

audioBusting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 26

Extremely low chance. Games can be submitted for re-evaluations in Australia, but there's really no good reason for anyone to put in the effort (for one, it costs tax money). Just buy it from a different region.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.