Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Steam

Concept »

A digital distribution service owned by Valve Corporation. Originally created to distribute Valve's own games, Steam has since become the de facto standard for digital distribution of PC games.

No Steam sale this week...

Kidavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 90

User Lists: 33

A bit strange that they haven't posted their mid week deals yet; I'm wondering if this is an indication that they may be having a Thanksgiving sale this year, they have in the past, but it's not a regular sale and they've never had one any year that they've had a Halloween sale which did happen this year.

P.S. Divekick is 75% off, today's daily deal.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By TheHT

Supposedly this years sales dates leaked and the autumn sale starts tomorrow while the winter sale starts Dec 16, I think.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 30

Well, there was a leak before saying that there's a sale starting at the end of November.

Also, I just bought and finished Divekick - I thought it was garbage =/ I'm sure it's a lovely eSports game, but playing it single-player is not great. Also, some of the graphics look sloppy and incomplete.

SpiderRumor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Link to reddit thread where leak happened.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#5 MattyFTM  Moderator

This email was leaked last month. Assuming it is legit (which seems likely), the autumn sale will start tomorrow.

InternetDotCom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Half-Life 3 confirmed.

chiablo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Well, there was a leak before saying that there's a sale starting at the end of November.

Also, I just bought and finished Divekick - I thought it was garbage =/ I'm sure it's a lovely eSports game, but playing it single-player is not great. Also, some of the graphics look sloppy and incomplete.

I had a ton of fun participating in the Giant Bomb community tournament, but It's a game I'll probably never play again.

Capum15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Capum15

Half-Life 3 confirmed.

I've seen this a thousand times but it still makes me chuckle.

Also, while it sucks for Valve, I hope that e-mail is right.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.