Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Steam

Concept »

A digital distribution service owned by Valve Corporation. Originally created to distribute Valve's own games, Steam has since become the de facto standard for digital distribution of PC games.

Secret Daily Deals During The Summer Sale?

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By crusader8463

I just found out a little while ago, that The Force Unleashed 2 $9.99 and Empire at War $4.99 are two additional games that are a part of today's daily deals. However, looking at the front page they are not shown with the rest of them, but on their game pages they are shown as daily deals. Is this some kind of bug, or are they hiding these on purpose? I really don't want to have to start searching through all the dam games to find these things.

owl_of_minerva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By owl_of_minerva
    @crusader8463: If you look at the store page you'll see that some of the games are marked with a "Franchise Sale!". When you click on the game you see the other deal games, like at present for Just Cause, Star Wars, and Heroes of Might and Magic.
    crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By crusader8463
    @owl_of_minerva: Ok I see now. Thanks.
    Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Rhaknar

force unleashed is 10bucks for you guys? its 15euros for us >_> im not evne talking about the exchange differences (ive given up on worrying about that) but at least it could be fucking 10euros >_>

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

#5  Edited By alistercat

@Rhaknar: UK doesn't get treated fairly either, but Euro exchanges get screwed. It's a sad experience if this is the digital future we are buying in to.

Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By Rhaknar
    @AlisterCat said:

@Rhaknar: UK doesn't get treated fairly either, but Euro exchanges get screwed. It's a sad experience if this is the digital future we are buying in to.

like i said, i dont even worry about the exchanges anymore. a game is 50 bucks and 50 euros? ok fine. but dont give me 40 bucks and 50 euros, know what i mean? a sick example of this is bulletstorm 29.99 dollars and 49.99euros >_>

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.