Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Steel Battalion: Heavy Armor

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Jun 19, 2012

A reboot of the Steel Battalion series, bringing the series's complex cockpit control mechanics to the Xbox 360 using a combination of both the standard Xbox 360 controller and the Kinect's motion controls.

Demo reflective of overall content?

Hokucho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hokucho

So I'm just going to rent this, but is the demo reflective of gameplay? I didn't mind the demo and had very little problems with kinect navigation at all (only real problem I had was zooming in when I'd get lazy and occasionally slunch over causing the zoom in and out problem).

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @Hokucho said:

So I'm just going to rent this, but is the demo reflective of gameplay? I didn't mind the demo and had very little problems with kinect navigation at all (only real problem I had was zooming in when I'd get lazy and occasionally slunch over causing the zoom in and out problem).

Go read any review of the game or watch the quick look. That should give you the answer. 
    Hokucho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Hokucho

I was hoping for a responce from someone else who's played it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.