Changing number of rounds for arcade mode

Avatar image for paraparaking
#1 Posted by ParaParaKing (129 posts) -

I've been playing the Online Edition on my PS3 for a few days, but somehow I cannot change the number of rounds, difficulty or timer for arcade mode. Is that stuff locked or is there something wrong with my game?

Avatar image for mideonnviscera
#2 Posted by MideonNViscera (2269 posts) -

Pretty sure you can't change anything for Arcade right now, which is likely a glitch.

Avatar image for rmanthorp
#3 Posted by rmanthorp (4552 posts) -

Same issue here, I don't know if it's a bug or intentional.

Moderator
Avatar image for scarace360
#4 Posted by scarace360 (4813 posts) -

Why are you playing arcade mode?

Avatar image for rmanthorp
#5 Posted by rmanthorp (4552 posts) -

@scarace360 said:

Why are you playing arcade mode?

I was doing it to unlock Gill and Dip Switches without paying. I'm still bummed that I have to deal with resurrection because of 3 rounds. :<

Moderator
Avatar image for scarace360
#6 Posted by scarace360 (4813 posts) -
@Rufi91 said:

@scarace360 said:

Why are you playing arcade mode?

I was doing it to unlock Gill and Dip Switches without paying. I'm still bummed that I have to deal with resurrection because of 3 rounds. :<

But you get those for just buying the game.
Avatar image for rmanthorp
#7 Posted by rmanthorp (4552 posts) -

@scarace360 said:

@Rufi91 said:

@scarace360 said:

Why are you playing arcade mode?

I was doing it to unlock Gill and Dip Switches without paying. I'm still bummed that I have to deal with resurrection because of 3 rounds. :<

But you get those for just buying the game.

Not on 360, you have to pay 80 MS each or beat arcade with everyone.

Moderator
Avatar image for scarace360
#8 Posted by scarace360 (4813 posts) -
@Rufi91 said:

@scarace360 said:

@Rufi91 said:

@scarace360 said:

Why are you playing arcade mode?

I was doing it to unlock Gill and Dip Switches without paying. I'm still bummed that I have to deal with resurrection because of 3 rounds. :<

But you get those for just buying the game.

Not on 360, you have to pay 80 MS each or beat arcade with everyone.

microsoft continues to fuck its customers.
Avatar image for fracture
#9 Posted by Fracture (262 posts) -

Yeah this bug is seeming less like a bug now if it's on both systems. So just so I'm clear, arcade mode, slightly broken, online matchmaking mostly non-existant? Yep sounds like street fighter.

Avatar image for obscurefan
#10 Posted by obscurefan (298 posts) -

Well, glad to know it isn't just me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.