Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released May 12, 1999

The third and final iteration of Street Fighter III, including a wealth of gameplay and design revisions while introducing several new combatants.

What's your rank, Favorite characters and how badass are you?

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By falserelic

I'm rank 16. Dudley and Sean are the guys I enjoy playing the most. I like there style and moveset. When I'm in the groove I can kickass. I usually like to stay more calm during a match, and try not to be too hasty. I can pull off some decent combos. But I know I still got more to learn from Dudley and Sean. I would post vids of my battles. But I'm not sure if giantbomb would allow that. But anyway how good are you in 3rd strike?

TechHits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By TechHits

My badass level is exactly 16 / 19, no more no less.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By falserelic

Aswome.

mscupcakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By mscupcakes

Last I checked I was around rank 10 or so. My main is Ryu, but I really love Makoto though, and I really want to become better with her.

..also I'm totally a badass.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By JJOR64

I haven't player 3S:OE in a long time. I'm poo poo at that game. Now with Street Fighter 4, that's another story.

M_33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By M_33

I'm rank 3. I never do ranked matches. I main Twelve and I'm training Oro to take Twelve's place.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By falserelic

@mscupcakes said:

Last I checked I was around rank 10 or so. My main is Ryu, but I really love Makoto though, and I really want to become better with her.

..also I'm totally a badass.

I fought this elite Makoto player one time, and he kick my ass so bad. That he ended up getting a S grade when the match was over. In all my time playing 3rd strike I never would have guess. To see someone get an S grade kicking my ass. After the match was over I put my head to shame.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By falserelic

When I come across a rank 0 player. They always makes me nerves. I know that's the highest rank possible, and those guys don't like to fuck around. In my time in 3rd strike I've beaten a few. But most of the time I get the extreme beatdown. They do all types of crazy insane combos that I didn't know some characters can do. Then they like to parry all my supers. Even though I'm out matched fighting these guys. I still like to give it my all to prove that I can become more badass.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.