Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 18, 2008

After nearly a decade in hiatus, Capcom's signature mainline fighting game series resurfaces with its fourth main installment, combining the traditional 2D gameplay with modern fully-3D graphics.

HHS/Elec/Hands Trouble....

Jake_K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Jake_K

Hey guys, long time lurker... first time... caller?

Not 100% sure what my issue is, but I've been messing around with Honda and Blanka a bit lately, and for the life of me I cannot get out fierce HHS/Elec consistently. I have tried to piano them for what seems like hours, but my fingers are too slow to get it everytime, but sliding seems to do great for me... except that strong comes out about half the time instead of my fierce.

I spent some time in training with inputs on and they are pretty clean - jab, strong, jab, strong, fierce almost everytime, but still I get strong HHS/elec.... anyone know what my problem might be? Maybe I should just turn on turbo. >:3

Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Stang

Let me summon the Gen master. HEDGEHOG GET YOUR ASS IN HERE AND HELP!

And don't use turbo, that makes me want to kick kittens.

Jake_K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jake_K

Kidding about the turbo, of course.

I don't even know if I'll stick with any of these characters, but I would like to be able to get this down just for casual matches playing random characters and such.

And the like... 400 damage Honda can put out without using any meter is nothing to laugh at. ^_-

SpecialBuddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By SpecialBuddy

*appears to the sound of Stang's annoying ass voice*

What I would suggest is keep doing the slide but push jab then fierce,strong,jab,strong,fierce. That gives you the inputs you need for the hands/elec to come out after the jab. Just push jab with your index finger and slide with your middle. Thats what I do anyways if im messing with Honda, I dont touch Blanka.

Thrawn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Thrawn1

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.