Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 18, 2008

After nearly a decade in hiatus, Capcom's signature mainline fighting game series resurfaces with its fourth main installment, combining the traditional 2D gameplay with modern fully-3D graphics.

Street Fighter IV Dash?

• 54 results
    Dan_CiTi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By Dan_CiTi
    @The_A_Drain said:
    " @Dan_CiTi:

I hold a different opinion but i'm not going to deny you yours regarding Remy, but Sean to Ryu? O_o Seriously?

Your call dude but I dunno, kinda sounds a little crazy to me.
    "
    I just like Sean's taunt a lot and Hyper Tornado is a cool super arte. I don't think he is a better character than Ryu, but Sean is more fun to play and look at because of his light hearted-ness and slighty different take on the shoto.
    lemon__fresh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By lemon__fresh

Addition of HDREMIX version of Guile and the ability to turn off the SRK/input shortcuts would be appreciated.

Avatar image for killroycantkill
    killroycantkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

#53  Edited By killroycantkill

I wouldn't mind paying for this as DLC but if they make a whole new retail product its going to kill the online community. Ibuki sounds awesome since she was my fav char in third strike.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#54  Edited By LiquidPrince

I'd be sort of pissed if it's a whole new release. Why not just add that stuff (the character and stages) via a downloadable pack.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.