Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 18, 2008

After nearly a decade in hiatus, Capcom's signature mainline fighting game series resurfaces with its fourth main installment, combining the traditional 2D gameplay with modern fully-3D graphics.

Thank You Bad Shoto Players! XD

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
    KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By KaosAngel

I haven't been able to have high BP due to Americans having 1 bars so I've been stuck with Japanese players.  It's hard to get BP.  It's also why I haven't been able to get the winning streak trophies.

My friend at the university told me to try to play against the 1 bar players because it has no lag.  I tried it out...it's a whole another world. 

Easiest games I've played since June against my friend at the arcades.  I dunno why everyone picks Shoto, most people in Japan don't pick Ken...it's mostly Ryu.  But, whatever...thanks for the free points and trophies!  XD

PS.  Install the game!  PLEASE!

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By WilliamRLBaker

yes I dont know why people dont install it on the 360 it loads so much quicker.

n8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By n8

you can install it on the ps3 too btw..  which also really helps a lot..   would encourage all ps3 players to take the time to do that it should help with the lag

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4  Edited By WilliamRLBaker
    n8 said:
    "you can install it on the ps3 too btw..  which also really helps a lot..   would encourage all ps3 players to take the time to do that it should help with the lag
    "
    did not know that but on the ps3 it really is a no brainer you should have more then enough room, Install it! on the 360 it loads so silky smooth i blew a load in my pants.

Randolph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Randolph

The connection quality indicator is broken in SF4 online.  I play people with one or NO bars all the time, rarely have any lag.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
    deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Randolph said:
    "The connection quality indicator is broken in SF4 online.  I play people with one or NO bars all the time, rarely have any lag.
    "
    Me too.
    I'd install it. but I only have like 3,6 gigs left on my harddrive. SFIV is 5,7 gigs.
    Maybe I should start thinking about a 120 gig harddrive-

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.