Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter: The Movie

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released June 1995

A fighting game based on the 1994 Street Fighter movie, using digitized recordings of the film's actors in place of hand-drawn or computer-drawn sprites.

You kids and yous high definitions.

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

Edited By GunstarRed

I have been on an ebay-a-thon in the past month, all silly trash, G.I.Joes and old games .

I have managed to acquire these two little creatures....

No Caption Provided

Darkstalkers 3 is my first Darkstalkers game, I played the original in the arcade when it was first out  with my final few pence after ending up in a shitty seaside town after falling asleep on a bus.. it was fun but the boy that fought me destroyed me. It's just one of those games with an artstyle that i loved that stuck with me and sat in the back of my mind as  one of those "i should really play that game"... I can't be certain but I think DS3 was the only DS game to come out in the UK... I might be wrong about that though...It is also pretty hard to find and I got it for a pretty good £11.50 considering the other versions on ebay go for like 25-40 I think I did well. It's  really rather awesome actually  its just a shame it wont recognose the memory card slots or the analogue sticks (the manual says its stick compatible) on the PS3.. oh well I dont think it really saves anything other than artwork anyways.

Streetfighter the game of the movie of the game movie game... wooo It is horrible and also very hard to come by...well on ebay anyways I felt like I needed to experience it, I'm not so sure why, I just did OK!
    captain sawada....who the fuck is he? cheap A.I (guile sonic boomed me 3 times in a  row with zero charge time) unresponsive controls, shitty collision detection....
     worth all seven pounds fifty if you ask me!
    GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By GunstarRed

I have been on an ebay-a-thon in the past month, all silly trash, G.I.Joes and old games .

I have managed to acquire these two little creatures....

No Caption Provided

Darkstalkers 3 is my first Darkstalkers game, I played the original in the arcade when it was first out  with my final few pence after ending up in a shitty seaside town after falling asleep on a bus.. it was fun but the boy that fought me destroyed me. It's just one of those games with an artstyle that i loved that stuck with me and sat in the back of my mind as  one of those "i should really play that game"... I can't be certain but I think DS3 was the only DS game to come out in the UK... I might be wrong about that though...It is also pretty hard to find and I got it for a pretty good £11.50 considering the other versions on ebay go for like 25-40 I think I did well. It's  really rather awesome actually  its just a shame it wont recognose the memory card slots or the analogue sticks (the manual says its stick compatible) on the PS3.. oh well I dont think it really saves anything other than artwork anyways.

Streetfighter the game of the movie of the game movie game... wooo It is horrible and also very hard to come by...well on ebay anyways I felt like I needed to experience it, I'm not so sure why, I just did OK!
    captain sawada....who the fuck is he? cheap A.I (guile sonic boomed me 3 times in a  row with zero charge time) unresponsive controls, shitty collision detection....
     worth all seven pounds fifty if you ask me!
    Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
    deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Should've got the Saturn version with the RAM cart. :P

I miss my Saturn. I blew it up when I set my power convertor wrong (Import machine). :(

And Street Fighter was totally worth it. I don't think you've been able to play as Raul Julia in a game other than Addams Family on the SNES.

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By GunstarRed

I only played ona saturn once in my life it was my uncles and it was strictly a look but dont touch kind of thing...He let me play Bug ( i think that was what it was called) a semi 3D platformer and then He let me watch him finish panzer dragoon...what a dick!

Avatar image for chiefmegadeth666
    CHIEFMEGADETH666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By CHIEFMEGADETH666
    @marioncobretti said:
    " I only played ona saturn once in my life it was my uncles and it was strictly a look but dont touch kind of thing...He let me play Bug ( i think that was what it was called) a semi 3D platformer and then He let me watch him finish panzer dragoon...what a dick! "
    lol yes what a dick...
    Avatar image for unsolvedparadox
    unsolvedparadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By unsolvedparadox

I've never played through Panzer Dragoon original or Orta, I'm tempted to get the old Sega consoles just for that. Hmm...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.